Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"EV stocks have been pummeled for the most part this year, as growth stocks in general continue to be out of favor. However, that has created some opportunities in great companies that now have asymmetrical risk/reward propositions firmly in favor of the bulls.
One such stock I think appears to have made a long-term bottom is EV startup Fisker (NYSE:FSR), a company that still has essentially no revenue. This one requires some faith, which could explain why its stock is so volatile, but at the current price, I think the risk is much, much lower than the reward.
"

There are some interesting facts in this article beyond just stock prices.

Off topic, but I recently bought some Rivian stock. I read an article predicting its comeback after it plummeted due to their attempting to raise prices on reservation holders. I told my broker and he agreed that it was a good time to buy.

·
Registered
79 Posts
"EV stocks have been pummeled for the most part this year, as growth stocks in general continue to be out of favor. However, that has created some opportunities in great companies that now have asymmetrical risk/reward propositions firmly in favor of the bulls.
One such stock I think appears to have made a long-term bottom is EV startup Fisker (NYSE:FSR), a company that still has essentially no revenue. This one requires some faith, which could explain why its stock is so volatile, but at the current price, I think the risk is much, much lower than the reward.
"

There are some interesting facts in this article beyond just stock prices.

Off topic, but I recently bought some Rivian stock. I read an article predicting its comeback after it plummeted due to their attempting to raise prices on reservation holders. I told my broker and he agreed that it was a good time to buy.
I agree I purchased 700 shares after I reserved the ocean . I believe outsourcing to magna will allow them to produce a higher quantity in their first year than rivian or lucid. Once profitable maybe can start building a plant to add capacity

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,162 Posts
Great quote from Stocktwits!

”Once upon a time (the year is 2026 now)
there was an unloved EV company called Fisker
that traded at Spac prices for almost two full years.
Then SOP came along and it was forever changed
into a fairy tale stock that went from Spac to Mac.”

Reactions: Baker

·
Registered
90 Posts
I tend to be a buy and hold investor as well, and usually don't do speculative/non-dividend stocks. That said, my belief is that we'd see some good upside post November, assuming Fisker hits it's production timelines, maintains pricing, etc. I think FSR has a better go-to-market strategy than TSLA with it's asset-light approach, and their target market should provide for more volume opportunities than Tesla. Not sure if it has the legs to reach $1,000/sh like TSLA, but my feeling is at it's current pricing, there's not a lot of downside and potentially some pretty healthy upside.

Disclaimer - not a professional, nor a TV actor playing an investor. YMMV, past performance is not indicative of future opportunities, yadda, yadda, yadda. :D

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
620 Posts
Considering that Fisker will be right on target for Nov. 29 and that Pear project will be released then so we could get a great future.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,162 Posts
@HotIce
thinking about jumping and nabbing some Fisker. I'm a long term guy so, Do you think we'll see Tesla prices 10 years from now?
Think FSR stock will become a stock market darling!
Go ahead, dip your toes into the market, and be prepared to get Ocean soaked!

Reactions: remichex and HotIce
1 - 8 of 8 Posts