Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy to be here. Fell in love with the Ocean at the LA Auto Show. I wasn’t even really looking, but it grabbed me from across the hall. Really excited for the release. Planning on the Ultra - California mode at that price sold me on that trim level. Hoping for orange or red to be available sooner rather than later. My Honda Element will be 15 years old in mid 2023. Have loved every minute of it but time for new tech.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
744 Posts
Welcome! I want the Extreme mainly because it'll have a totally functional digital radar system. It sounds like it'll be a major step forward from current autonomous systems. Sadly, the Ocean won't be appearing at the Philly show, or shockingly, the New York show. I'm waiting to read a road test or 2, plus see how well it does in safety tests before making up my mind.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! I want the Extreme mainly because it'll have a totally functional digital radar system. It sounds like it'll be a major step forward from current autonomous systems. Sadly, the Ocean won't be appearing at the Philly show, or shockingly, the New York show. I'm waiting to read a road test or 2, plus see how well it does in safety tests before making up my mind.
I’m shocked that it won’t be at the NY Auto Show. When I lived in NY (first 28 years of my life) that was the holy grail. Hope you get to see it in person and/or get those test results sooner rather than later!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.