Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Tesla M3LR & 2021 Kia E-Niro
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all and thanks to @Blu Angel for the warm welcome. I have been an EV owner for almost 2 years and have not looked back. The Fisker Ocean instantly grabbed my attention, as did the Karma when I was working in San Diego 10 years ago. The design, tech, space but mostly the sustainability and range. I can't wait to see one in the metal and look forward to them arriving in the UK at the end of the year.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
155 Posts
Hi all and thanks to @Blu Angel for the warm welcome. I have been an EV owner for almost 2 years and have not looked back. The Fisker Ocean instantly grabbed my attention, as did the Karma when I was working in San Diego 10 years ago. The design, tech, space but mostly the sustainability and range. I can't wait to see one in the metal and look forward to them arriving in the UK at the end of the year.
Welcome aboard Griffy! Glad to have you here!

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
716 Posts
@Griffy
You're most welcome.
Great to see another EV owner join our ranks,
Hopefully, the London Fisker Experience Centre will be soon open.

Reactions: Griffy

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
497 Posts
Welcome to the group. I'm not an EV owner yet, but will be in the not too distant future. If the Ocean does well in safety tests, I'll be putting on deposit on one, probably Blue Planet with a Sea Salt interior.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I too welcome you to the group. I was an EV owner for about a year. But recently sold it and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Fisker Ocean. If everything goes as expected between now and time to order, I too will be putting money down. Unless the color options available in 2023 will be available to order shortly after things open, I will be ordering the same color scheme as @daydreamer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts