·
Super Moderator
Tesla Model Y
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
Before he deleted his account he said to follow him on Instagram.
This is a stupid move on his part, just look what happened with Disney? Stay out of politics, make great cars

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
722 Posts
I understand this based on their past history.
It's not political, it's a personal thing.
Henrik has previously stated that his
“issues” with Elon Musk have been
settled.
The deletion of the Fisker twitter account is an infantile move that should
not happen based on the Twitter ownership structure

·
Super Moderator
Tesla Model Y
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is a stupid move on his part, just look what happened with Disney? Stay out of politics, make great cars
I don’t think this is a political move at all. I think it has more to do with the fact that this new version of Twitter might not be the best place for a competitor to Elons company to hang out at.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I don’t think this is a political move at all. I think it has more to do with the fact that this new version of Twitter might not be the best place for a competitor to Elons company to hang out at.
[/QUOTE
This is not a political move at all.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Its a personal account that was deleted, and there is a risk Elon could use it to his advantage to see what Henrik is viewing, how long he views things, his DMs. etc. If he has DMs with employees or potential customers, having these viewable by Elon would be quite weird. My guess is this is the main driver behind the move, privacy.

I don’t think Elon would actually do this, but if he did, it would be easy to ensure no one would ever know.

Maybe Henrik can post certain content under the Fisker Inc account for marketing purposes.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thinking about it I'm sure he is just concerned about the privacy of his DMs now. Musk will have the ability to see the messages now and we never know what exchanges he has on there. Those messages could be a mix of professional and personal. We all know every CEO is one scandal away from being removed. I'm sure he doesn't want to take the chance that his main competitor won't read his DM and possibly leverage that against him or somehow it "leaks". I mean seriously Musk's text messages between him and Bill Gates "leaked" also.....if I'm Bill Gates I would probably think about deleting also.

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra
304 Posts
My biggest concern is that Twitter should be a private Cie owned by one person only, what about the democracy? Elon could do anything until the government implement more restrictions. You know how much crap it could get on a social template?
I really don't like this!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Meanwhile, here's a new Twitter post from Fisker Inc. I wonder why this account is still active.
For whatever reason he is/is not on Twitter (don't care/don't use), all of these videos of him "testing" are on nicely paved surfaces. With only large 20"-22" wheels, I'd like to know more about ride and impact harshness on unsmooth surfaces......not off-road dirt, but realistic North American streets.

·
Registered
42 Posts
For whatever reason he is/is not on Twitter (don't care/don't use), all of these videos of him "testing" are on nicely paved surfaces. With only large 20"-22" wheels, I'd like to know more about ride and impact harshness on unsmooth surfaces......not off-road dirt, but realistic North American streets.

I saw he took of his personal account off of Twitter. Fisker Inc. is still there.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
499 Posts
I totally agree. Visually, I much prefer the 22" wheels, but I'm also concerned about how much they'll affect ride comfort. Hopefully journalists will get their hands on prototypes in the not too distant future.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
499 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts