Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Speaking in Barcelona, Fisker said: “Ultimately we want to have some sexy sports cars…[but] it’s actually a type of vehicle that doesn’t exist today. It isn’t your typical mid-engined, two-seater vehicle; I’m super excited about it and I already did the exterior design.”

I read not long ago that there will be 2 vehicles coming; 1 over $100,000 and the other under. Here's a link to an article from last October.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Speaking in Barcelona, Fisker said: “Ultimately we want to have some sexy sports cars…[but] it’s actually a type of vehicle that doesn’t exist today. It isn’t your typical mid-engined, two-seater vehicle; I’m super excited about it and I already did the exterior design.”

I read not long ago that there will be 2 vehicles coming; 1 over $100,000 and the other under. Here's a link to an article from last October.
Fisker already has a prototype built and has been built since 2018 or earlier. He put it on the back burner to work on the Ocean for the Mass's to get the income stream coming in to put towards the Emotion. Here is an article from CES 2018 I do believe. He will be making a sports car but it is on hold until the Ocean, Pear, and then he might work on it after he has the income stream coming in. I think that is what happened to him on the Karma as he gambled with the more expensive and only a certain amount of people could afford it. So he learned and started working on a vehicle for the mass's so has the income stream to work on other projects. Here is an older article:

Fisker Emotion Article CES 2018

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
613 Posts
I believe that the sport car will be made at the new plan in London managed by the engineer that Enrik has hired few months ago.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
951 Posts
I remember the Fisker Atlantic and EMotion concepts from several years ago. They looked really cool.

Atlantic:
Vehicle Wheel Car Sky Tire

EMotion:
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,155 Posts
Hand Dress Flash photography Wedding dress Black-and-white

This is a really cool looking camouflaged rendering of a Chevrolet El Camino car pick-up from the 70's
It was very eye-catching in its day!

• Haha
Reactions: baydreamer

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,155 Posts
1970's Chevrolet El Camino

I can see Henrik having a good ole time updating this 70's classic!
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.