Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Good lord. No matter how many times fox newscasters have their anti ev propaganda shot down, they spout it in their very next interview as if they weren't corrected last time. Read the comments below the video on youtube if you want to see how gullible and brainwashed the average fox viewer's brain is.

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
568 Posts
Good lord. No matter how many times fox newscasters have their anti ev propaganda shot down, they spout it in their very next interview as if they weren't corrected last time. Read the comments below the video on youtube if you want to see how gullible and brainwashed the average fox viewer's brain is.
Just read all the comments - all seem above board to me. :) Particularly appreciate:
  • I can't wait until they have to answer why thousands of people died when their electric grid crashed in the middle of winter
  • A police force in Scotland bought brand-new EVs. Can't drive them because they don't have charging stations.
  • When they say remap the grid that means they have to build more coal plants
  • If you are going to build an electric car. Make it self charging. Defeats the purpose plugging it in. (Fisker should have thought of this, I am disappointed)
  • It is nit a "federal" credit....it is from the backs of the US tax payer (I'm not sure what he thinks Federal is?)
  • Until we invest in nuclear infrastructure electric vehicles are too expensive and too hazardous to our national security
  • Electronic cas.s might be good for City Drivers but it's not going to work for long trips their mostly going to be lots of these E cars setting along side of the road making unsafe
  • This is a CEO trying to sell his product. I call BS.

·
Super Moderator
1,177 Posts
Faux News*

·
Registered
14 Posts
Where is the brainwashing? CA is telling people not to charge EV’s, that is true, The power to charge batteries is through Coal factories, true

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
568 Posts
Where is the brainwashing? CA is telling people not to charge EV’s, that is true, The power to charge batteries is through Coal factories, true
CA is asking to avoid charging between 4:00-9:00 pm - much much different than telling people not to charge. They have also asked to raise the temperature on the AC and avoid using other appliances as well. They are trying to reduce the peak which is significantly different than capacity - there is plenty of capacity overnight when you should be charging.

CA yesterday's supply of Coal power was 60 MWh = 0.00675% of the total supply.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
I should have screen shotted one I saw the other day. Person was going on about how electricity is so inefficient - that only 10% of the electricity is used and the rest is wasted by the battery, motor, power lines, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: slipnslider

·
Registered
315 Posts
CA is asking to avoid charging between 4:00-9:00 pm - much much different than telling people not to charge. They have also asked to raise the temperature on the AC and avoid using other appliances as well. They are trying to reduce the peak which is significantly different than capacity - there is plenty of capacity overnight when you should be charging.

CA yesterday's supply of Coal power was 60 MWh = 0.00675% of the total supply.
It's a little technique known as "lie by ommission". The basis of the FOX empire.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Saying EVs are powered by coal is like saying humans are fueled by spaghetti. It's not a lie, but it sure is a twisted portrayal of reality that ignores many other things, on purpose to create a false narrative.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Let’s try to keep everyone’s politics out of the discussion please
That's kind of tough to do when it comes to climate change or green tech, because one political party has waged a propaganda war against reality. Not naming any names because I dont have to. Everyone knows who I'm referring to.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts