Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
607 Posts
I got the email as well.

Is anyone else concerned how often they mention they are on track for SOP 11/17? Any time Henrik makes a statement, he adds they are on track for SOP. You know what they say, never believe a rumor until it is denied!

·
Registered
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
512 Posts
Was hoping for more. When will an Ocean be ready for Car and Driver to truly test? Stock is falling like a rock and we get pop ups in SD and NYC
EV sector is down the past couple of weeks. Fisker following the trend with RIVN, NIO, TSLA, etc. No big deal. I bought more today. My 2 cents. Not investment advice.

·
Super Moderator
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was hoping for more. When will an Ocean be ready for Car and Driver to truly test? Stock is falling like a rock and we get pop ups in SD and NYC
Stock is falling because of other things, like the market and the economy. Nothing that Fisker has done. Once they start delivering cars, we should see movement.

·
Registered
334 Posts
HF said the car will be made available to the press closer to SOP.
Do we wish it was sooner?
I wish my love of ribs didn't make me look like Dom Deluise.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I got the email as well.

Is anyone else concerned how often they mention they are on track for SOP 11/17? Any time Henrik makes a statement, he adds they are on track for SOP. You know what they say, never believe a rumor until it is denied!
I think Henrik is acutely aware that in this day and age, you have to fill the air with reassurances so that it does not get filled with mis-information. In other words, if he weren't saying that at every opportunity and quiet about it, people would assume something went off the rails and would be making up narratives around what is wrong.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts