Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The article is basically stuff we've read before, but with some more detail.
Because I’m the CEO and the designer, I can make all these decisions super-quick,” Fisker said. “Normally some of these decisions take three months. We do them right there, in 15 minutes or half an hour in a meeting, so there’s no waiting for three proposals and going on and on and on, which is traditional in the car industry.

·
Registered
34 Posts
He is correct of course- but the Flaw to the Logic lies in the fact he is not Infallible . So his 'bright Idea" lets 'glue the hood down, I am the designer, I like the Idea, no one else may disagree, so DO IT NOW' shows the Problem well. This is the main Problem with any dictatorship, political or business in nature.

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra
301 Posts
He is correct of course- but the Flaw to the Logic lies in the fact he is not Infallible . So his 'bright Idea" lets 'glue the hood down, I am the designer, I like the Idea, no one else may disagree, so DO IT NOW' shows the Problem well. This is the main Problem with any dictatorship, political or business in nature.
He said that the decision is taken in a meeting so collaboraters are participating on the final call.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts