Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, this is Steve from San Diego, CA. I've been following Henrik on Instagram since the fall of 2019 when he released his sketches and introduced his Ocean concept. I was looking for a good-looking mid-size electric SUV with great specs and features, and I knew I found it! When I saw the first video released of it driving (with Natasha at the wheel) I reserved it that day. That was in early March of 2020. I still haven't found another EV that comes close to the Ocean when comparing features, specs, styling and price. I reserved an Extreme and am really excited to drive it and experience all that it has to offer. Knowing Henrik and his reputation for quality, design and a wow factor, this EV will be impressive! This is a great forum, and I really look forward to reading all the comments and insights and learning about the Ocean through everyone's input.

Registered
Referral Code JAXF3T
Hi everyone, this is Steve from San Diego, CA. I've been following Henrik on Instagram since the fall of 2019 when he released his sketches and introduced his Ocean concept. I was looking for a good-looking mid-size electric SUV with great specs and features, and I knew I found it! When I saw the first video released of it driving (with Natasha at the wheel) I reserved it that day. That was in early March of 2020. I still haven't found another EV that comes close to the Ocean when comparing features, specs, styling and price. I reserved an Extreme and am really excited to drive it and experience all that it has to offer. Knowing Henrik and his reputation for quality, design and a wow factor, this EV will be impressive! This is a great forum, and I really look forward to reading all the comments and insights and learning about the Ocean through everyone's input.
Hi Steve! Welcome to the forum! We are all so very excited about the Ocean One! What colors have you chosen? At least for now anyway 馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Steve! Welcome to the forum! We are all so very excited about the Ocean One! What colors have you chosen? At least for now anyway 馃榿
Thanks! I was first set on white with black rims, then black with black rims, and now my configuration is Mariana with the silver F5 Airgliders and black interior. Of course that could all change again when/if I see the colors on the actual cars :) So far I have only seen the Big Sur Blue and Sliver Lining in person.

Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
Hi everyone, this is Steve from San Diego, CA. I've been following Henrik on Instagram since the fall of 2019 when he released his sketches and introduced his Ocean concept.
Steve, this makes you an early
supporter of the Fisker Ocean!
You must have been surfing La Jolla
beach all along and not paying us
any attention!
Good to have you on board!
BTW, it鈥檚 pretty common to have
Members waffle from one colour to
another!

Reactions: Surfrider

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Steve, this makes you an early
supporter of the Fisker Ocean!
You must have been surfing La Jolla
beach all along and not paying us
any attention!
Good to have you on board!
BTW, it鈥檚 pretty common to have
Members waffle from one colour to
another!
Ha....how did you know I've been surfing La Jolla? I could have been following you guys all this time! Better late than never I guess. 馃榿

By the way, the Blue Angels are putting on their yearly air show at Miramar this weekend. I can hear the jets roar from up here in North County San Diego! By any chance are you a pilot or Blue Angel fan?

Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000

Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
Welcome from a suburb of Philly. It took me a while to commit to the Ocean. I was blown away by its styling from the first time I saw a picture, but I was a Volvo/Polestar fanboy. It took me a while to change teams, but I'm so happy to be on board.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts