Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Referral Code JAXF3T
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
My name is Rosanna. My sweety Steve and I are so looking forward to getting our first electric car! We've been looking at a few but the Fisker Ocean caught our eyes! We love the looks of it, the stance that it has. Love the solar roof and the California mode! What also appeals to us about this car is how everything in the inside is made from recycled materials! Every time there is a new video on You Tube about the Fisker Ocean I always check it out!
I did see tonight while I was watching a program on the Food Channel, a commercial for T-Mobile 5G and I saw a Fisker Ocean in that commercial!?! I have a dvr so I was able to "rewind" the commercial and for sure it looked like the Ocean! Has anyone seen that commercial yet?
I look forward to interacting with other Fisker Ocean fans here! :)

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
746 Posts
Hi all!
My name is Rosanna. My sweety Steve and I are so looking forward to getting our first electric car! We've been looking at a few but the Fisker Ocean caught our eyes! We love the looks of it, the stance that it has. Love the solar roof and the California mode! What also appeals to us about this car is how everything in the inside is made from recycled materials! Every time there is a new video on You Tube about the Fisker Ocean I always check it out!
I did see tonight while I was watching a program on the Food Channel, a commercial for T-Mobile 5G and I saw a Fisker Ocean in that commercial!?! I have a dvr so I was able to "rewind" the commercial and for sure it looked like the Ocean! Has anyone seen that commercial yet?
Welcome! This is a great, very friendly group. Small in size (but growing rapidly) but we make up for it with enthusiasm. Everything you said is what I love about it. And the first to market digital radar (that kept me coming back when my eyes were roaming a bit).

·
Registered
101 Posts
Evening and hello from a fellow North Carolinian. Yep, there is a thread on here about the commercial.

Have you placed a reservation? If so, did you add your info to that thread as well?

·
Registered
Referral Code JAXF3T
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! This is a great, very friendly group. Small in size (but growing rapidly) but we make up for it with enthusiasm. Everything you said is what I love about it. And the first to market digital radar (that kept me coming back when my eyes were roaming a bit).
I know what you mean! We've looked at other EV's but it's the Ocean that we just love. Some of the other EV's we looked at are just way too much $$$ for us, but hey nothing wrong with looking. I've never joined a forum before so bear with me if I make any mistakes. 🙂 Thanks!!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
I know what you mean! We've looked at other EV's but it's the Ocean that we just love. Some of the other EV's we looked at are just way too much $$$ for us, but hey nothing wrong with looking. I've never joined a forum before so bear with me if I make any mistakes. 🙂 Thanks!!!
Public humiliation is part of the fun of this forum. 😁 Joking of course. It's loads of fun here. I was mainly eyeing Volvo and Polestar (their upcoming EVs, not the current models), but I got seduced. Finally reserved last week.

·
Registered
Referral Code JAXF3T
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Public humiliation is part of the fun of this forum. 😁 Joking of course. It's loads of fun here. I was mainly eyeing Volvo and Polestar (their upcoming EVs, not the current models), but I got seduced. Finally reserved last week.
We had a reservation for the Nissan Aryia but cancelled it a few weeks ago. While the Ariya is a nice looking ev it's the Ocean that grabbed our eyes! Other ev's we looked at, well I should say dreamed about are out of our budget but still fun to look at like the Cadillac EV!

·
Registered
746 Posts
We had a reservation for the Nissan Aryia but cancelled it a few weeks ago. While th.e Ariya is a nice looking ev it's the Ocean that grabbed our eyes! Other ev's we looked at, well I should say dreamed about are out of our budget but still fun to look at like the Cadillac EV!
I was interested in the Ariya a couple of years ago. It looks pretty good and I read some positive preliminary road tests. I also like the Kia EV6.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I think that there's something fun and exciting about a startup versus a legacy company. Startups don't have baggage and they're coming into the industry with fresh eyes. Things may change here a bit once cars are on the road for a while and we have actual physical vehicles and the issues that will come with them. We haven't even gotten to the honeymoon period yet (not trying to be negative, just realistic).

·
Registered
Referral Code JAXF3T
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think that there's something fun and exciting about a startup versus a legacy company. Startups don't have baggage and they're coming into the industry with fresh eyes. Things may change here a bit once cars are on the road for a while and we have actual physical vehicles and the issues that will come with them. We haven't even gotten to the honeymoon period yet (not trying to be negative, just realistic).
I do agree with what you said. We are very excited about the Fisker Ocean! I've read and seen on the news how some car dealers are marking up prices on gas cars and even ev's! The mark up prices are nuts! I know it can be frustrating dealing with a dealer. We have a 2015 Nissan Murano, it's all paid up. The moon roof broke down a few months ago and people tell us it's not worth fixing it if you are getting a new car. We were told by a Nissan dealer it would cost over $2,000 to repair! But yes I go back and forth when it comes to my "concerns" or "nerves" dealing with a start up company. But hey all cars were start ups at one point! We are so ready to do this! :)

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
960 Posts
Welcome from another NC resident!

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
161 Posts
Hi all!
Welcome from your neighbor across the mountain in Tennessee. Good to have you onboard the Ocean trip with us!

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,162 Posts
Reactions: littlebittyrose63
1 - 20 of 23 Posts