Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Super Moderator
Just let the cat out of the bag, Henrick. You're killing us. I have a theory that the Ocean will come with Matrix LED headlights after watching the Out of Spec Motoring video on the tech that Magna is working on.

Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just let the cat out of the bag, Henrick. You're killing us. I have a theory that the Ocean will come with Matrix LED headlights after watching the Out of Spec Motoring video on the tech that Magna is working on.
I'm SO hopeful for matrix headlights. Time will tell...

Registered
Henrik teased us this morning with the mention of more surprise features in the Fisker Ocean and we have a couple guesses for you foodies.

Today, Henrik shared that his company still has some surprises up their sleeve. He went to Instagram to share that they have a few more features that will be a surprise. The company will reveal these 鈥渦nique鈥 surprise features just before customers take delivery of the Fisker Ocean in November.

He said that one of the surprise features has to do with in-car snacking. It appears Fisker has not only made the world鈥檚 most sustainable vehicle, but an electric SUV that may appeal to foodies too. What do you think this feature will be? We have a couple guesses at what this specific in-car snacking surprise feature could be....Read More.

Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
@HotIce
I did a search for the Out of Spec Motoring video and couldn't find it. Do you have a link, or can you tell me what specifically they're working on? Thanks.
This is the video:

Reactions: ToddH65

Registered
This is the video:
Great share. I am really impressed with Magna in this video. You can really see how they are not just an order taker. They are giving their customers the ability to design a truly modern vehicle on a very flexible platform. From drivetrain to batteries to lighting and more they are innovating and reducing production costs. Very cool.

Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
The door handles of this model is the same as the Ocean
The ArcFox 伪-T is similar in size to the Ocean. Large battery pack at 93.6kWh by SK Innovation. Made in Zhenjiang, China. Link

Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I never heard of InnovizTwo. Just looked it up and it sounds interesting.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts