Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This job posting gives us a clue (at least for the mobile service arrangement).

The Mobile Service Technicians are Fisker brand ambassadors in the field and are responsible for providing the best-in-class service of our electric vehicles. This position requires an experienced service professional with a solid background and hands-on experience in EV maintenance, diagnostics, and repairs.

·
Super Moderator
1,177 Posts
This job posting gives us a clue (at least for the mobile service arrangement).

The Mobile Service Technicians are Fisker brand ambassadors in the field and are responsible for providing the best-in-class service of our electric vehicles. This position requires an experienced service professional with a solid background and hands-on experience in EV maintenance, diagnostics, and repairs.
Nice find. I wonder if these mobile service technician jobs mean that there will be Fisker Experience Centers where mobile techs will work out of in major cities?

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
605 Posts
Nice find. I wonder if these mobile service technician jobs mean that there will be Fisker Experience Centers where mobile techs will work out of in major cities?
If you take for exemple Polestar the technician is working for the central house close of you which manage the jobs. If the work to do on cannot be repaired by him they organise the pick-up and let you a courtesy car until to get your car back.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
Fisker will be using this same service model, correc?
Polestar does have the ability to rely on the Volvo dealership network if things require it to.

"Can Polestar be serviced at Volvo?
According to Polestar, in the U.S. and Canada, Polestar cars will be serviced by Polestar Authorized Service Points. These locations may include Volvo workshops. If your vehicle needs service, it can be picked up and delivered to a service station free of charge during the first four years/50,000 miles of ownership."
Link

Polestar and Volvo do have relationships with the dealerships for some showrooms too.
Link

Reactions: Baker
1 - 6 of 6 Posts