Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I gathered the data from the website and press release pdf to create a chart with the Ocean trim levels standard features. I can update as new info arrives. Let me know what you think.

(Updated 7/24/22)

Attachments

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
613 Posts
I gathered the data from the website and press release pdf to create a chart with the Ocean trim levels standard features. I can update as new info arrives. Let me know what you think.
Wow well done, helping a lot to see what is in or out depending of the versions! Very appreciated (y)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Excellent chart. What did you use for source information as this seems more extensive than the web site.

Also, I see no mention of Sirius Satellite radio. I have lifetime subscriptions, so I'm very motivated about this capability. It is the only thing I/we listen to in our cars.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,155 Posts
@MTN Ranger

Fabulous Compilation!
Did not know that 22" wheels are standard equipment on Ultra!

Is your business office located in Huntington Beach, California?

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Excellent chart. What did you use for source information as this seems more extensive than the web site.

Also, I see no mention of Sirius Satellite radio. I have lifetime subscriptions, so I'm very motivated about this capability. It is the only thing I/we listen to in our cars.
I just used the info on the LA Auto Show Press Kit here: Media | Welcome To Our Newsroom | Fisker, Inc.
Lots of info in the PDF on pages 22-25. It lists the standard features of each trim level.

I did reconfigure the features since they are kind of randomly listed. I grouped them by similar areas of the car: drivetrain, interior, etc.

Please let me know the errors, I will update (I'm sure there are some errors by Fisker and myself).

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@MTN Ranger

Fabulous Compilation!
Did not know that 22" wheels are standard equipment on Ultra!

Is your business office located in Huntington Beach, California?
Ha! Opposite coast actually.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
According to the press kit, 20” F7 wheels are standard on all but the Ocean One, which gets the 22s.
Updated and reuploaded.

Reactions: EvolOcean

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
613 Posts
I just used the info on the LA Auto Show Press Kit here: Media | Welcome To Our Newsroom | Fisker, Inc.
Lots of info in the PDF on pages 22-25. It lists the standard features of each trim level.

I did reconfigure the features since they are kind of randomly listed. I grouped them by similar areas of the car: drivetrain, interior, etc.

Please let me know the errors, I will update (I'm sure there are some errors by Fisker and myself).
Navigation must be standard on Sport version, it's requested to find out the charger on the trip, probably an error from Fisker.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh good, super fast

EDIT: there's a little error. The "See Me Signal " and "Rear fog light" should be in the Lighting category
Yeah, I was debating which one to put them in. Either works.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts