Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Tesla Model 3, 2013 Chevy Volt
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm very interested and curious who among us will receive the first Ocean. This is mostly for fun so we can actually compare our guesses with actual results. I'm also curious to see what factors besides spot on the reservation list affect delivery. e.g. what continent/country/city you are from, etc.

Those who are first to receive the Ocean will also become the "Ocean experts" that will help the rest of us not only make up our minds whether we will buy one but make us drool with envy.

The earliest reservation date I've seen mentioned so far is Oonert who reserved Nov. 27, 2019. When you reply, indicate date of reservation, what model you are purchasing as you will be bumped down the list if you are not going for the One, and city you are from.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm not so early in the game but I will add my information here. My reservation date is Dec. 30, 2021. Wish I knew about how many reservations had been placed at the time. My preference is kind of undecided. I will either get the Ultra or Sport. Probably really depends on the cost of add ons like color and interior trims, winter package, etc.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,155 Posts
@Langer
Reservation Date: May 18, 2021
Fisker Ocean Ultra
Colour: Silver Lining, Red Planet, Solar Orange
Interior: Ocean Floor
Options: Winter Mode

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
613 Posts
Reservation Date: Nov 28, 2021
Fisker Ocean Ultra
Colour: Silver Lining, Mariana, Great White
Options: Winter Mode

·
Registered
69 Posts
Reservation Date: October 13, 2020 (Initial First Edition launch)
Fisker Ocean One but may also go with Ultra (undecided at the moment)
Colour: Mariana, or if I have to wait longer because I choose the Ultra I'm really interested in the Sea Grass Green
Interior: Will depend on the exterior color I choose.
Options: If I get the "One" everything is already included but if I go with the Ultra then Winter Mode would be an add-on. I also think other things not currently listed may appear by order time.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm just updating my previous post since I didn't include color and interior trim.

Reservation Date: Dec 30, 2021
Fisker Ocean Ultra or Sport (price of add ons and timing will likely be determining factors)
Color: Blue Planet, Red Planet, or Solar Orange
Interior Color: Based on my exterior color options, most likely Ocean Floor
Options: Winter Package

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
951 Posts
Definitely not me. I'm probably in the 32,000 group. Even if want to get the One, I'll probably be way over the 5000 number that select it.

Reservation Date: February 18, 2022
One (but probably will get Extreme if not available)
Mariana leading so far
Maliblu
Raleigh, NC

·
Registered
86 Posts
The earliest reservation date I've seen mentioned so far is Oonert who reserved Nov. 27, 2019.
Two days after me :p but probably I will receive my Fisker later (not sure if Italy will be in the first round and I will go with Sport).

Reservation Date: November 25, 2019
Fisker Ocean Sport
Colour: Solar Orange, Mariana
Options: We will see

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
161 Posts
I'm very interested and curious who among us will receive the first Ocean. This is mostly for fun so we can actually compare our guesses with actual results. I'm also curious to see what factors besides spot on the reservation list affect delivery. e.g. what continent/country/city you are from, etc.

Those who are first to receive the Ocean will also become the "Ocean experts" that will help the rest of us not only make up our minds whether we will buy one but make us drool with envy.

The earliest reservation date I've seen mentioned so far is Oonert who reserved Nov. 27, 2019. When you reply, indicate date of reservation, what model you are purchasing as you will be bumped down the list if you are not going for the One, and city you are from.
Reservation Date: 02/18/2022
Model: Ultra
Exterior Color: Mariana or Sea Grass or Sun Soaked
Interior: Sea Salt (Unless something better is offered)
Options: Winter Package, ADAS Upgrades
Tire Size: 20"

Note: Any, or all, of these may change when actual order confirmation comes around. I don't think what was entered at registration time commits you to anything at this point in time. I assume they will go right down the list by date and verify what your actually want to order whenever you name comes up. If you want a "ONE," and there are any of them left when the list comes to you, then you get a One. If not, you get to pick from what's left.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
@Pete70123
Both two great EV's with Tesla segment-busting Supercharger network.
I still hoping, wishing, praying that Fisker teams up with Tesla to allow
Fisker Ocean drivers to use their SC network

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
951 Posts
I like my Model 3, but the Model Y is so awkward looking to me. It's like they took the Model 3 and overinflated it.

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I like the comparison...
Obviously Tesla Y is more aerodynamic (front sloping hood)
But, the Fisker Ocean exudes CLASS.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm not so early in the game but I will add my information here. My reservation date is Dec. 30, 2021. Wish I knew about how many reservations had been placed at the time. My preference is kind of undecided. I will either get the Ultra or Sport. Probably really depends on the cost of add ons like color and interior trims, winter package, etc.
My order is 1/5/22. Can't wait for you to get yours. Maybe i'll get the same week. I ordered the Extreme.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts