Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
744 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Henrik said that he plans on using the platform developed for the Ocean in other cars. He said something about all of the hard work they've done developing it.
Can you imagine being in Henrik's shoes? I imagine that his brain will be running at a million miles per hour through this time next year!🔋

·
Registered
744 Posts
Can you imagine being in Henrik's shoes? I imagine that his brain will be running at a million miles per hour through this time next year!🔋
I think that he said something about working 20 hour days. Also, he said that he draws every day. I love the way Henrik is an outside of the box thinker. I said this somewhere else, but I was a big fan of Saab years ago, before GM bought them and then ruined them. Fisker has that same passion for innovation, maybe even more than Saab. And one of the great things about having a designer who's also the CEO is that we'll be getting actual bold colors. He's not just thinking of practicalities and bottom lines.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,155 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
@baydreamer

I believe the FM28 chassis (Fisker Magna) will underpin another TWO BEVs
No doubt you've seen that chart with the Ocean, PEAR, and the 2 more expensive cars including Project UFO (not the photo with the Ocean, EMotion, the covered pickup and the blue car). Henrik also seems interested in a pick-up, but I guess it won't happen until those first 4 come out.

Attachments

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,155 Posts
@baydreamer
Plans call for the new FM29 lightweight aluminum-intensive platform to be the basis not only for the Ocean but also for other future vehicles.

Reactions: baydreamer
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.