Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of talk about exterior color, but the interior choices, even with slash marks on the Configurator, are meager. This deserves its own thread. White will get dirty quickly and/or turn blue from jeans color transfer. The other two are just two versions of dark...claustrophobic and get very hot in our triple digit southwest summers. Beautiful warm colors like red and orange need a "warm" color spectrum color choice inside, like what is offered elsewhere (see photo). How about just one like either?
Organism Mammal Font Circle Logo

Black would just turn an orange exterior into looking like a pumpkin, and blue doesn't work at all. Even if "slashed" for now, we need one more light value color, or just replace the useless pure white with a natural tone tan. You almost have us over the goal line, Henrik. Interior color is the last obstacle for our Ultra!

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
960 Posts
Lots of talk about exterior color, but the interior choices, even with slash marks on the Configurator, are meager. This deserves its own thread. White will get dirty quickly and/or turn blue from jeans color transfer. The other two are just two versions of dark...claustrophobic and get very hot in our triple digit southwest summers. Beautiful warm colors like red and orange need a "warm" color spectrum color choice inside, like what is offered elsewhere (see photo). How about just one like either?
Black would just turn an orange exterior into looking like a pumpkin, and blue doesn't work at all. Even if "slashed" for now, we need one more light value color, or just replace the useless pure white with a natural tone tan. You almost have us over the goal line, Henrik. Interior color is the last obstacle for our Ultra!
Most of the photos of the Salt Salt interior look like light gray to me. Only the rear center seat is lighter than the rest.
Car Vehicle Window Car seat cover Motor vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover

·
Registered
71 Posts
I agree 100 person. I don't want white because I feel like it will get dirty. I love the blue interior but I'll be limited in my exterior color options. I do not want black because the dash and door panels are going to look basic. So yes there needs to be better options

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree 100 percent. I don't want white because I feel like it will get dirty. I love the blue interior but I'll be limited in my exterior color options. I do not want black because the dash and door panels are going to look basic. So yes there needs to be better options
Exactly....can you imagine them getting so much else right, adding the Winter Package, great car and value.....and then losing it all because they don't have interior colors to work with their exteriors? My Ocean will be orange (if I eventually order), but whether I get it at all or not will depend on them coming up with some kind of coordinating interior that they don't now have. Some Europeans mistakenly think black is an all-purpose alternative but they haven't lived where it gets over 100-110F in the summer. Black is a non-starter. (Just read the Mercedes EQE SUV is coming at about the same time and still waiting to see Genesis GV70 EV.)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would prefer a tan or medium gray interior option. I’ve had two vehicles with black interiors and it’s awful. Every speck of dust shows on the dashboard, it’s hot in the summer and in the winter….. absolutely trashed if you have any residual salt/snow on the bottom of your boots. And if you have a dog, every hair shows on a black interior, no matter what color dog you have.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
960 Posts
I’m color-challenged. Is the Sea Salt interior in the grey family or the beige family? Would you think it would work with the Horizon Grey exterior?
Sea Salt is a light gray/white combo.

Reactions: KMBrown

·
Registered
185 Posts
Agree. There needs to be more interior color options and more 20" wheel options. Black interior gets hot and makes the car feel smaller and more boring. Blue is just awful. White is the only option I'd consider right now but wish it were fake leather instead of fake suede. How will you clean that after it absorbs several years of nasty sweat? I want something I can just wipe off, but I dont want black. The BMW configurator makes me jealous with all their interior options. Not only seat color, but seat material, dash material, dash trim, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts