Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Question:
If it is just a prototype, why would they bother with ONE badgeing, or placing protective plastic film for that matter?

If ONE's are rolling off the line, how does that effect everybodys delivery dates?
They already know my preliminary choices of color, interior and wheels.

·
Registered
2013 BMW X3 - Reserved
42 Posts
Question:
If it is just a prototype, why would they bother with ONE badgeing, or placing protective plastic film for that matter?

If ONE's are rolling off the line, how does that effect everybodys delivery dates?
They already know my preliminary choices of color, interior and wheels.
I would venture that the One badging is because that is what will roll off the production line in Nov. only prototypes being built. I think some of those will make their way to EV reviewers before too long.

·
Registered
37 Posts
It is a One right now. I think the line is partially robotic while rest is man built but I could be wrong or they are running the line now to producing maybe 10 a week if that to work out the bugs in the robotics of the line.

·
Registered
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
491 Posts
The more I see of it the more I like the abyss interior.

Reactions: Blu Angel

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
568 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
491 Posts
I like the dark interior because when the screen is off, it looks more cohesive. It's a massive black rectangle in the middle so it only really blends in with the abyss interior.

But the white seats are so cool...just I'd be afraid to wear new jeans on them.
I am in exactly same boat as you. Love the look of Sea Salt but leaning towards the black faux leather (PU) option instead. If I am going dark, I am going with the PU. I know it will hold up well and is easy to clean, tolerates dogs, etc. Will just have to wait until we learn more about the fabric on the Sea Salt and how easy it is to clean.

Reactions: Danmark
1 - 19 of 19 Posts