Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, was wondering how people knew they were in xyz position or within the 1st 5000. To be honest ideally i'd like the car delivered by Jan 2024, so not in a rush.

Was looking at this Vs EV6 / ioniq5 and the Tesla mdel3/Y. If i like the EV6 then i may just buy that.

Originally was going to place order for Q4-eTron and after best part of £55k i was told no 360 cam and no few other feature, so decided against it.

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
624 Posts
Thanks, was wondering how people knew they were in xyz position or within the 1st 5000. To be honest ideally i'd like the car delivered by Jan 2024, so not in a rush.

Was looking at this Vs EV6 / ioniq5 and the Tesla mdel3/Y. If i like the EV6 then i may just buy that.

Originally was going to place order for Q4-eTron and after best part of £55k i was told no 360 cam and no few other feature, so decided against it.
If you just placed your order you should be aroud 51k to 53k in the queue, it is based on how much reservations that Fisker had advised they already got. As above more details to come in November.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,168 Posts
@ShahAli
you should be aroud 51k to 53k in the queue....
Baker right on the money!
@ShahAli
To be honest ideally i'd like the car delivered by Jan 2024, so not in a rush.
[/ QUOTE]
You just might be in luck with your timeline!
If Magna Steyr produces 4,000 FIsker Ocean per month (with a steady
monthly increase from 1000 to 10,000 by year end 2023,
then your 52,000 ? Reservation will be filled and delivered.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts