Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
@kxo7000
I'm so EXCITED!
A picture is worth more than a thousand words.
Was it ONE of these?
D
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Vehicle Land vehicle Car Wheel Tire
d
Wheel Tire Plant Automotive parking light Vehicle
Vehicle Land vehicle Car Wheel Tire

Reactions: Maliblu

Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
I got a nice close-up look at the R1T a few months ago. Really nice!

Registered
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
I am totally committed on my R1S Forest Green. I know that (a) it is far more vehicle than I can possibly ever need but (b) at $77k it is a terrific deal for the money and (c) if the tax credit comes through it is only $70k. I will be completely ready for the Zombie Apocalypse. Seriously, at some point we are going to have to get serious and make a decision on what to replace the Model 3s with. We have one Ocean One and given the range and performance that is most certainly a keeper. Then we have either a CyberTruck or an R1S or an Ocean Extreme. All three should shake loose late next year. Hmm. Each one has a certain unique awesomeness. (We also have some reservations on boring vehicles - Lyriq, Blazer, Silverado - but if we are going full zombie apocalypse its CT/R1S/OceanXT that is going for the ride.)

Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
I'll post some size comparison photos of the R1T and my Polestar 2 when my Ocean One comes in. I hopped in really late but was lucky enough to pull a One reservation, but who knows when my car will actually make production. 10k miles on my 2 and 7600 on my R1T so far. The Polestar was my daily driver until the Rivian came in.

We also have an R1S on reserve, but it's the lower end model that's not supposed to be produced until 2024.

Registered
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
Finally drove the 14 miles to the Rivian Service Center to see if they had any R1S vehicles getting ready for delivery. They had half a dozen!!! All I can say is WOW is that a beautiful vehicle. I especially liked the forest green (which is what I have on order). It will be an amazing stable partner to the Mariana Blue Ocean

Reactions: Maliblu and DBatz10

Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
I saw one a couple of months ago when I was vacationing in Annapolis. It looked pretty decent, but no regrets with reserving an Ocean. The Rivian is way bigger than what I want.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts