Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Without any real hard evidence we can only speculate pricing. But I was figuring around $525 for base Ultra no options give or take a little. Extreme probably closer to the 700 - 800 range. As it is 20k more than the Ultra.

If you want to compare I think the cheapest tesla purchase before the whole plaid thing was 77k. Now that came to about 1300 finance and around 1100 or 1200 leasing. These prices are from the 100 deposit and the 4k down payment to pay the taxes pretty much I think.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Without any real hard evidence we can only speculate pricing. But I was figuring around $525 for base Ultra no options give or take a little. Extreme probably closer to the 700 - 800 range. As it is 20k more than the Ultra.

If you want to compare I think the cheapest tesla purchase before the whole plaid thing was 77k. Now that came to about 1300 finance and around 1100 or 1200 leasing. These prices are from the 100 deposit and the 4k down payment to pay the taxes pretty much I think.
[/QUOTE. I think the ultra will require 4k subscription fee plus 550 a month lease and fisker would grab the 7500 tax credit. So the first year fisker would haul in 18 k

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.