Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While trying to track potential suppliers for Fisker components, I looked at supply relationships (this is likely not complete) for Magna International. If you can open and zoom in it will be easier to read names. The only outbound supplier relationship was for Fisker Inc. The rest are all inbound to Magna Intl.

To be fully accurate, I need to run Magna-Steyr, but still there are plenty leads on the Magna-Steyr web site for components, with many of those revealing a new EV in Q4 to to be the first to use something. The colors are based on an unrelated influence model so ignore those but the relationships are based on public releases and then linked to registered companies. I do not know this industry so cannot provide any analysis. I can run this in reverse too (I did for CATL and it shows supply relationships to BMW, Mercedes, and others.) Nothing on Qilin yet!

edit: a filter limited the outbound connections. I was looking for inbound relationships.

Gold Font Circle Symmetry Pattern

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
624 Posts
They have manyy suppliers in China which is, by himself, closing cities because the Covid-19, but China has the lower cases of covid in the world vs the population volume!!! I suspect that they close cities to help their best friend Poutine!
ANW hope it will not affect Magna.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts