Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 25,000+
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frank Stronach's Magna plant in Austria will become Fisker Ocean manufacting hub.
It will join six other custom built OEM vehicles built by Magna.

Have a look at the link

I really like this asset-lite manufacturing model.
It should be of enormous benefit to small production EV
like Fisker which save at least ONE Billion dollars of set-up

Reactions: Baker

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Magna Steyr plant has an annual production capacity of approximately 200,000 vehicles as of 2018,[1] it is the largest contract manufacturer for automobiles worldwide.[

If, Magna Steyr builds 40,000-50,000 Fisker Oceans in 2023, that would represent about
20% of its annual output!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Magna Steyr plant has an annual production capacity of approximately 200,000 vehicles as of 2018,[1] it is the largest contract manufacturer for automobiles worldwide.[

If, Magna Steyr builds 40,000-50,000 Fisker Oceans in 2023, that would represent about
20% of its annual output!
I like the fact that Fisker is working with Magna a serious company with experience on making great car for Mecedes, BMW, Audi and Jaguar!!! That's why I am confident to see the Ocean on the market next year, Oh yeah :cool:
I did my reservation last week, it will be a long waiting!.
My only concerns are the entertainment system and the service store in Quebec, to follow :unsure:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the fact that Fisker is working with Magna a serious company with experience on making great car for Mecedes, BMW, Audi and Jaguar!!! That's why I am confident to see the Ocean on the market next year, Oh yeah :cool:
I did my reservation last week, it will be a long waiting!.
My only concerns are the entertainment system and the service store in Quebec, to follow :unsure:
Congrats @Baker!

The survey sent to Fisker Ocean reservation holders asked TWO simple questions.
1) would you pay extra for an upscale audio system
2) would you choose the 7 seat option

You and I both know that Toronto will become the First Canadian Fisker Experience Centre!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats @Baker!

The survey sent to Fisker Ocean reservation holders asked TWO simple questions.
1) would you pay extra for an upscale audio system
2) would you choose the 7 seat option

You and I both know that Toronto will become the First Canadian Fisker Experience Centre!
I am pretty sure that it will be Montréal (y)(y)(y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts