Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I was looking at the configurator and I think I finally figured it out. I think Mariana is just a metallic Big Sur Blue. Check the configurator, my eye is picking up that the color doesn't change between them, just the gloss level. Someone with a better eye for this might be able to tell though.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
155 Posts
I was looking at the configurator and I think I finally figured it out. I think Mariana is just a metallic Big Sur Blue. Check the configurator, my eye is picking up that the color doesn't change between them, just the gloss level. Someone with a better eye for this might be able to tell though.
You know, I think you are right!

·
Registered
Ocean One/Extreme, Referral ZOQ017
341 Posts
When I bring both paint colors into photoshop, I do get different hex codes when I take random color picks.

Mariana:
R: 57 22%, G: 87 34%, B 132 52% = St Tropaz HEX Color

Big Sur Blue:
R: 56 22%, G: 73, 29%, B: 95 37% = Rhino/Cello HEX Colors

The Red level is close, but the blue is pretty different. I can't wait to see these in real life. The computer simulations are just not good enough.

·
Registered
132 Posts
The last thing you said is the key, computer simulations are not good enough. We all know the colors in pictures look better than in graphics, and the colors in person typically change our opinions again. I just can't wait to see more colors on cars hopefully in the pre-production press cars. The red and green call to me. It will be a tough choice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts