Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
477 Posts
I was looking at the configurator and I think I finally figured it out. I think Mariana is just a metallic Big Sur Blue. Check the configurator, my eye is picking up that the color doesn't change between them, just the gloss level. Someone with a better eye for this might be able to tell though.

· Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
169 Posts
I was looking at the configurator and I think I finally figured it out. I think Mariana is just a metallic Big Sur Blue. Check the configurator, my eye is picking up that the color doesn't change between them, just the gloss level. Someone with a better eye for this might be able to tell though.
You know, I think you are right!

· Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
1,451 Posts
When I bring both paint colors into photoshop, I do get different hex codes when I take random color picks.

Mariana:
R: 57 22%, G: 87 34%, B 132 52% = St Tropaz HEX Color

Big Sur Blue:
R: 56 22%, G: 73, 29%, B: 95 37% = Rhino/Cello HEX Colors

The Red level is close, but the blue is pretty different. I can't wait to see these in real life. The computer simulations are just not good enough.

Reactions: UltraVol

· Registered
477 Posts
The last thing you said is the key, computer simulations are not good enough. We all know the colors in pictures look better than in graphics, and the colors in person typically change our opinions again. I just can't wait to see more colors on cars hopefully in the pre-production press cars. The red and green call to me. It will be a tough choice.

· Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
1,451 Posts
Mariana Friday: more factory line photos posted today!
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Electricity Engineering

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Workwear

Grille Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle Car

Hood Motor vehicle Workwear Vehicle Automotive design

· Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
818 Posts
Compared to other car manufacturers it's weird the way they assemble the car!! There is more manual work than automation in my opinion.

· Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
1,451 Posts
Compared to other car manufacturers it's weird the way they assemble the car!! There is more manual work than automation in my opinion.
Hand built, like a Rolls Royce!

No, but seriously, there are parts of the factory that are heavily roboticized.

Reactions: Baker

· Registered
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
1,063 Posts
Sorry. Deleted photo.
Never feel the need to delete the one very rare photo of an actual (our best guess) Seagrass vehicle! :)

· Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
1,451 Posts

· Registered
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
1,063 Posts
Man, the Black Abyss Plus plus so good in these photos!

Reactions: SeaPhil4
1 - 20 of 22 Posts