Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Ocean One/Extreme, Referral ZOQ017
338 Posts
That's big news that the Ocean One Pre-orders will start on July 1st. I guess we will see how far up the reservation list it goes!

"Fisker believes it will potentially sell out capacity through most of 2023 with purchase orders of our premium models." That sounds like no Sport trim until 2024 - especially if reservations climb over 50k.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
716 Posts
@baydreamer
great news!
July 2022 all Fisker One reservation holders will be able to lock in their order!
wonderful news to hear there are now over 40,000 Ocean Reservations

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
716 Posts
What about the 1st half? :)
Waiting until fall 2023 might be a bit of a stretch
Ocean production will start with 5,000 vehicles produced per month…..
unlike Rivian’s pathetic 1,200 for its first month

Going forward, perhaps June 2023, production can ramp up to 7,500 / month

·
Registered
50 Posts
Curious what everyone's thoughts are about what trims would be considered premium. I'm hoping that I could have an Ultra trim by middle of next year. Much later than that, we may have to start focusing our search on EV6.

·
Registered
Ocean One/Extreme, Referral ZOQ017
338 Posts
Curious what everyone's thoughts are about what trims would be considered premium. I'm hoping that I could have an Ultra trim by middle of next year. Much later than that, we may have to start focusing our search on EV6.
According to today's press release, the premium trim levels are the One/Extreme/Ultra.

·
Registered
50 Posts
That is what I thought but I don’t remember actually seeing something that said that. So really not too much new other than a firm date when the One orders will begin. Which is actually good news

1 - 10 of 10 Posts