Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the newly released color list including 2023:

Rectangle Product Slope Font Line

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I must say a pretty diverse list of choices. It blows away the five Tesla choices.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is interesting. The Red Planet in this document appears to say gloss. But the European Reveal Press Kit seems to call this finish glass.
Fisker's press material tends to have typos, inconsistent capitalization, and alignment issues. I fixed it up.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here are the HEX codes lookups for the colors from PhotoShop (I picked six random location in each color swatch) and this website: RGB value of Color - A - HTML CSS Color

Horizon Gray: Chambray/Waikawa Grey
Mariana: St Tropaz/San Marino/Fun Blue
Big Sur Blue: Rhino/Cello/Astronaut
Silver Lining: Silver Sand/Very Light Grey/Westar/Celeste/Moon MIst
Blue Planet: Navy Blue

Sun Soaked: Clam Shell/Zinnwaldite/Dust Storm
Solar Orange: Persimmon
Sea Grass: Matisse/Calypso/Arapawa/Cello
Black Pearl: Black Russian/Midnight Express/Licorice
Marine Layer: Link Water/Ghost
Stealth Green: Fiord/Bismark/Wedgewood/Kashmir Blue
Red Planet: Cardinal/Fire Engine Red/Brick Red

Reactions: Blu Angel

·
Registered
367 Posts
I have a question, the press vehicle Henrik is with is the Big Sur Blue, yes? I want to see the Mariana.

And I share all the questions that everyone else has. If I'm around 30,000 on reservation will I be able to get the red or the sea grass? That would be exciting. This is a really nice color palette compared to Tesla, the I5, and EV6.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,162 Posts
@Bernie
If I'm around 30,000 on reservation will I be able to get the red or the sea grass? That would be exciting
Great question!
Since Fisker Inc Press Kit states optional colours available in new year, then I believe come January 2023, anyone could order the Red Planet or Sea Grass or any optional colour

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
620 Posts
@Bernie

Great question!
Since Fisker Inc Press Kit states optional colours available in new year, then I believe come January 2023, anyone could order the Red Planet or Sea Grass or any optional colour
I believe it could be depending on when we will place the firm order. I know they will have a bunch one One and Extreme to built first before the Ultra (my choice) but I believe we should place orders in September, I can be wrong.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I will believe the order banks will open near the end of September for EU and USA not sure about Canada Sorry. However, I also think they will be how Tesla just randomly started manufacturing cars with different configs because most of the configs are just software enabled and just randomly give you a VIN to one of the vehicles they are building or have built already. HOwever, I could be wrong but I think this is how it will be as these vehicles are pretty much all Fleet vehicles for the Flexee Lease program unless you chose to purchase. So with that in mind I believe they will randomly build vehicles with different configurations and if an order comes in with that exact same config guess what that will now be your vehicle.

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
620 Posts
I will believe the order banks will open near the end of September for EU and USA not sure about Canada Sorry. However, I also think they will be how Tesla just randomly started manufacturing cars with different configs because most of the configs are just software enabled and just randomly give you a VIN to one of the vehicles they are building or have built already. HOwever, I could be wrong but I think this is how it will be as these vehicles are pretty much all Fleet vehicles for the Flexee Lease program unless you chose to purchase. So with that in mind I believe they will randomly build vehicles with different configurations and if an order comes in with that exact same config guess what that will now be your vehicle.
I don't agree with you Tesla has three color outside and two inside not very complicated!! I think that they will built the Ocean based on reservations, they have enough time to plan and get the raw mat in time and respect the queue.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,162 Posts
Rectangle Slope Font Line Material property
Here is the newly released color list including 2023
Love that Fisker Inc will make all 14 colour shades available in 2023!
Really irks me that the Tesla colour palette is so tiny (5 shades)

Reactions: Baker
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.