Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is. Looks pretty interesting. Production to start sometime in 2024. Just in time for the Ronin. On a personal note, I'd just once like to read a story about DeLorean without a Back to the Future reference. Anyway...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Agree. Looks just like a Tesla. Nothing new or unique.

I'm still a huge fan of the original 80's edition. Very unique look- radically different than everything else at the time.... Horrible car, but an awesome look....

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're not the only ones not too happy with this.
"@deloreanmotorcompany Is not John DeLorean's Company. DMC is not 40 years old, and not associated with the DeLorean Family, or my father's ongoing legacy. Please stop lying and stop speaking about John now, he despised you," DeLorean Seymour said in her post.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
Does the new DeLorean company not own the rights/license to the name? That would be mind-blowingly stupid of them to have not done that.

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
568 Posts
Does the new DeLorean company not own the rights/license to the name? That would be mind-blowingly stupid of them to have not done that.
They own the rights now but DeLorean's wife did sue them some years ago for trademark infringement (at the time they owned all the DMC car parts and were just selling parts). They settled out of court but imagine they acquired the rights as part of the settlement.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts