You've stumbled upon an undiscovered (by most folks) gem
of the Fisker Ocean and this forum!
Shhh....don't tell anybody!
Welcome to us...

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra
301 Posts
Great! I'm waiting for safety tests to be performed before reserving. I'm optimistic, but just to be safe (unintended pun 😁).
@baydreamer I suggest you to book ASAP, the safety tests results will be not before a couple of months. There is already over 33,000 reservations so delivery would be end of 2023 for now but it is your choice and I respect that. :cool:

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
497 Posts
@baydreamer I suggest you to book ASAP, the safety tests results will be not before a couple of months. There is already over 33,000 reservations so delivery would be end of 2023 for now but it is your choice and I respect that. :cool:
I'm not in a huge rush. However, my reserve finger is starting to get itchy. And I realize I'd only lose $25 if I cancelled my reservation. I may ask on Twitter if safety tests are scheduled, then make up my mind.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
716 Posts
I'm not in a huge rush. However, my reserve finger is starting to get itchy. And I realize I'd only lose $25 if I cancelled my reservation. I may ask on Twitter if safety tests are scheduled, then make up my mind.
@baydreamer
Don't do it!.....I'm sending you some calamine lotion
(Itch relief lotion)

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
716 Posts
@baydreamer
Ok, Fedex order # F12SK45ER on its way!

P.S. Fisker Ocean reservation may cause itch to disappear
Please discontinue use if you spend more than ONE hour a day on Oceanforum.com
Liquid Bottle Fluid Purple Plastic bottle