Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I’m super excited for the Ocean to eventually roll in. I hope to have my Ford Mach-e in May. I learned my lesson and I’m putting in my reservation now for the Ocean. I may be ready to sell the Mach-e by the time the Ocean arrives but my wife is also claiming dibs on the Fisker. She’s also getting a new car next month. I am planning way ahead now for future car purchases. This Mach-e wait and customer experience with Ford has been brutal. Happy to be a part of this new group :) 🌊

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
155 Posts
Hello,

I’m super excited for the Ocean to eventually roll in. I hope to have my Ford Mach-e in May. I learned my lesson and I’m putting in my reservation now for the Ocean. I may be ready to sell the Mach-e by the time the Ocean arrives but my wife is also claiming dibs on the Fisker. She’s also getting a new car next month. I am planning way ahead now for future car purchases. This Mach-e wait and customer experience with Ford has been brutal. Happy to be a part of this new group :) 🌊
Welcome to the group Bobby! Yes, playing the waiting game ain't much fun for sure! Seems we are slowly moving...at a snails pace...towards that final delivery day. Around this time next year could be nearing a very exciting time! :sneaky:

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
716 Posts
@Bobby Z
I’m super excited for the Ocean to eventually roll in. I hope to have my Ford Mach-e in May. I learned my lesson and I’m putting in my reservation now for the Ocean.
Now, that’s being Pro-active!
welcome aboard and, you know, it’s only $100 deposit for Ocean reservation!
Your wife will love you even more! :love:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts