Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I’m Aaron from Mn. I currently have a 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV and have been looking to upgrade to full EV. Tesla just doesn’t do it for me. Was initially looking at a Genesis GV60, but came across the Ocean and fell in love! My reservation date is 2/13/22. Looking to get an Extreme!

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,162 Posts
@Acorfie1
My reservation date is 2/13/22. Looking to get an Extreme!
You just couldn’t wait one more day to officially make
your Ocean Extreme your forever Valentine!

great to see you jump onboard the EV train!

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
746 Posts
Hi all!
I’m Aaron from Mn. I currently have a 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV and have been looking to upgrade to full EV. Tesla just doesn’t do it for me. Was initially looking at a Genesis GV60, but came across the Ocean and fell in love! My reservation date is 2/13/22. Looking to get an Extreme!
Welcome to our group. I was eyeballing the GV60 for a bit, but they're rather odd looking to me. And I'm not sure about its interior either (I really like most Genesis interiors quite a bit). The Ocean has a lot of unique attributes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m from MN as well! Just ordered a One - really excited! It’ll be fun to see Oceans on the roads her in Minny!
I wonder if I’ll be picking up the car in Chicago, NY or Cali….don’t know how much it will cost to have it delivered to the Twin Cities….

·
Registered
53 Posts
I’m from MN as well! Just ordered a One - really excited! It’ll be fun to see Oceans on the roads her in Minny!
I wonder if I’ll be picking up the car in Chicago, NY or Cali….don’t know how much it will cost to have it delivered to the Twin Cities….
Welcome to the forum! Is the Fisker Ocean going to be your first EV?

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,162 Posts
@Dpoff
I’m from MN as well! Just ordered a One - really excited!
congratulations for the ONEderful news!
Welcome to the Oceanforums.
BTW, do you remember which date you first placed your Ocean reservation?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts