Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just reserved last month eagerly awaiting the reveal yesterday. I was not disappointed although I can't seem to sign on the site to build and save but I guess they are swamped right now. Anyway, I have a Ford Bronco reserved also so I'm going with the one that delivers 1st.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm sure I saw a picture of one online somewhere, so I got interested in it purely from an aesthetic view initially. It is a remarkably good looking vehicle. The electric drive and sustainability are icing on the cake.
With soooo many SUVs and crossovers for sale now it definitely stands out. Also it's $37,499 starting price is not too shabby either.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just reserved last month eagerly awaiting the reveal yesterday. I was not disappointed although I can't seem to sign on the site to build and save but I guess they are swamped right now. Anyway, I have a Ford Bronco reserved also so I'm going with the one that delivers 1st.
Hi Jock. I’m also living in NJ. I ordered two Oceans but like you can’t configure yet.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
746 Posts
I'm sure I saw a picture of one online somewhere, so I got interested in it purely from an aesthetic view initially. It is a remarkably good looking vehicle. The electric drive and sustainability are icing on the cake.
Welcome from a suburb of Philadelphia. I had the same reaction as you. I originally thought that my first EV would either be one of Volvo's or Polestar's upcoming EVs (I like clean Scandinavian design), but was totally wowed by the Ocean. It took me a while to shift gears, but now I'm fully on board with Fisker. It's probably not a coincidence that Henrik is Scandinavian (I'm not a fan of creases that will probably age a car's design pretty quickly).

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,162 Posts
@Fiskeridontevenknower
Welcome to the Oceanforum
You must be the first member with FOUR Fisker Ocean Reservations!
Let us know how you discovered the Fisker Ocean and decided to dive deep with Four

·
Registered
4 Posts
@Fiskeridontevenknower
Welcome to the Oceanforum
You must be the first member with FOUR Fisker Ocean Reservations!
Let us know how you discovered the Fisker Ocean and decided to dive deep with Four
Was made aware of the Ocean probably a few years ago, once it started gaining more interest I had to order one, the extra 100 to reserve the second just made sense. I doubt we will keep or even take all 4, but definitely 2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts