Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined forum a few days ago. Live in the Canton, GA area and have been enjoying the conversations and learning a lot. My interest in the Ocean is the range of the AWD Ultra and hopefully charging that rivals the warm weather speeds of the EV6 that I am considering too. Also really like the looks of the Ocean and I have to admit California mode is a nice to have. Nice color options as well. Looking to upgrade from the VW ID.4 that we just sold the end of January. But that doesn't mean we are in a real hurry.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
716 Posts
@ToddH65
Welcome to these here parts.....

Henrik Fisker has announced many times that they are a lean, mean & fast EV company
Fisker Inc makes decisions only 12-18 months from production to get he latest, greatest tech

Thus 250 KWh charging speed and 340 mile range on Ultra model!
Pretty difficult to surpass, especially for a ~$49,950 EV

·
Registered
33 Posts
Joined forum a few days ago. Live in the Canton, GA area and have been enjoying the conversations and learning a lot. My interest in the Ocean is the range of the AWD Ultra and hopefully charging that rivals the warm weather speeds of the EV6 that I am considering too. Also really like the looks of the Ocean and I have to admit California mode is a nice to have. Nice color options as well. Looking to upgrade from the VW ID.4 that we just sold the end of January. But that doesn't mean we are in a real hurry.
Nice to have you over here as well @ToddH65 ....we've been chatting here and there on the EV6 forum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts