Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am a new member from Orange County, California as well, and a long time reservation holder (Jan'20) on Fisker Ocean. Looking forward to receiving the notification / call from Fisker next month to see what the offering would be for Ocean One.

I am most certainly an early adopter (hence going for Ocean One) in Big Sur Blue and Sea Salt interior with 22" Slip Stream Black wheels. Looking forward to corresponding on the group with everyone and learning from everyone's experiences.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi All,

I am a new member from Orange County, California as well, and a long time reservation holder (Jan'20) on Fisker Ocean. Looking forward to receiving the notification / call from Fisker next month to see what the offering would be for Ocean One.

I am most certainly an early adopter (hence going for Ocean One) in Big Sur Blue and Sea Salt interior with 22" Slip Stream Black wheels. Looking forward to corresponding on the group with everyone and learning from everyone's experiences.
Hey @fiskeroceanfan welcome to the forum! Good choice on the spec for your Ocean One! Have you owned EVs before or is this going to be your first?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hello and welcome, @fiskeroceanfan. Given your place in queue, many of us look forward to learning from your purchase and delivery experiences.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
811 Posts
Hi All,

Wow, you really are an early adopter! It took me until this past April to pull the trigger. Welcome to the group. I'm likely going to choose the Extreme in Blue Planet (I've read that matte colors need special care, otherwise I'd probably buy Big Sur Blue also). Definitely the Sea Salt interior.

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
721 Posts
Hi All,

Welcome on our amazing forum. Don't forget to enter your selected Ocean trim

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 63,000+
1,317 Posts
@fiskeroceanfan
Welcome aboard and kudos for Tesla 3 ownership!
You are a true convert to the EV revolution
Btw, are you keeping your Tesla 3 or adding to your EV family?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
@baydreamer
I'm likely going to choose the Extreme in Blue Planet
I'm really liking the Blue Planet too!
My wife saw the Volvo Xc40 Recharge at the Volvo dealership
in a blue shade and she really liked it!

Reactions: Deafsoundguy

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
811 Posts
@baydreamer

I'm really liking the Blue Planet too!
My wife saw the Volvo Xc40 Recharge at the Volvo dealership
in a blue shade and she really liked it!
I was out last month and saw a couple of cars in a very bold shade of blue. That changed my decision to that from Solar Orange.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

I owned a 2000 Corvette FRC in Nassau Blue!
Finally sold it last year after 21 years with 39,000 km
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow, you really are an early adopter! It took me until this past April to pull the trigger. Welcome to the group. I'm likely going to choose the Extreme in Blue Planet (I've read that matte colors need special care, otherwise I'd probably buy Big Sur Blue also). Definitely the Sea Salt interior.
I am very much leaning towards the Big Sur Blue because of the matte finish. It does require additional care but based on my past driving / care of the vehicle I am not too concerned. Hopefully it will not be too difficult.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@fiskeroceanfan

You are a true convert to the EV revolution
Btw, are you keeping your Tesla 3 or adding to your EV family?
certainly trying to do my part in keep the world sustainable by adopting the EV and moving away from the fossil fuel.
Tesla is to stay actually. It will be my baby (BMW 740) that has to go, unfortunately. Given the astronomical gas prices here it’s mostly a vehicle that stays in my garage these days.

·
Premium Member
2016 Cadillac ELR
368 Posts
That is beautiful! I just a minute ago walked by a Jeep in the most amazing shade of blue.
I’ve seen that Jeep blue and yes it is amazing and a real eye catcher! Too bad Jeeps are so prone to breakdown :(

Yeah I’d be plenty happy if Blue Planet can come close to that shade!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts