Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a reservation holder as well as stock holder since October of 2020. Really excited about Fisker and the Ocean. Even though I plan on purchasing an Ultra, being in Fiskers backyard I am hoping to get into an Ultra sooner that most. Also hoping that part of my investment in Fisker will pay for Ocean and my Pear when it comes out in 2024/5. Only thing I would put in my wish list for future Ocean upgrades would be third row seating as I have heard that Fisker designed the Ocean to accommodate third row seats.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
740 Posts
Welcome to the group. I've heard that there will be a 3 row version of the Ocean sometime down the road. Personally, I'm hoping for (even anticipating) a 4 door coupe version sometime. Assuming the Ocean takes off, I'm guessing that there will be variants.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,137 Posts
@eknock007
Welcome to the Oceanforum!
Hopefully, this Fall 2022 (Nov) will see the Grand Opening
of the Beverly Hills Fisker Experience Centre

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Blu Angel

Thanks. Cannot wait. I haven't seen the car in person yet even though it's been revealed locally on several occasions up in LA, but I will definitely make the trip up to The Grove to take a look at it. Not sure if they will allow test drives but that would be a plus.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Reactions: Deafsoundguy

·
Registered
1,137 Posts

·
Registered
Referral Code JAXF3T
185 Posts
I am a reservation holder as well as stock holder since October of 2020. Really excited about Fisker and the Ocean. Even though I plan on purchasing an Ultra, being in Fiskers backyard I am hoping to get into an Ultra sooner that most. Also hoping that part of my investment in Fisker will pay for Ocean and my Pear when it comes out in 2024/5. Only thing I would put in my wish list for future Ocean upgrades would be third row seating as I have heard that Fisker designed the Ocean to accommodate third row seats.
Welcome to the group!🙂

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
605 Posts
Welcome on our amazing forum. Don't forget to enter your selected Ocean trim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts