Fisker Ocean Forum banner

New Reso in Toronto

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Baker 
#1 ·
Hi all, Just pulled the trigger on a reservation from here in Toronto. I've been thinking about it for about a month now.
Im a former Ioniq5 reservation holder and I bailed on that; there were a number of factors why. I wanted to get on the list for the Ocean in case this is the vehicle for me. I love the look of it but it's got to have a level of utility as well. We shall see, but at least the boxy back end gives a good chance at that.

#4 ·
Haha I know the solar roof has absolutely no use here for 6 months of the year. I think the California mode is super cool though. I always wanted a 4Runner when I was a teenager so I could slide that back window down.

I think EV uptake is much higher here than in the US. Primary factors being that gas is expensive here (more than California), and there is a lot of money in the economy here, it's not strange to see cars that tip over $150k. That being said, EVs are not "too expensive" for many people in the GTA. When you do the math, it makes sense. Ill save $300 in gas every month by going EV, and stop sending that much burned fuel into the atmosphere.

#3 ·
Reactions: Baker
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.