Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
620 Posts
New wheels shown on Fiskerati. Here's a link: Sneak Peak: New Fisker Ocean Wheels Revealed
Very nice, hope that it is 20" or it could be available on both sizes 20"/22"! For winter time we will need 18"/19" wheel sizes for better range and move in snow, Fisker you need to take care of this for cold countries.
Did you see the size of the cluster, it's looking bigger than on the demo seen at LA :love:

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice, hope that it is 20" or it could be available on both sizes 20"/22"! For winter time we will need 18"/19" wheel sizes for better range and move in snow, Fisker you need to take care of this for cold countries.
Did you see the size of the cluster, it's looking bigger than on the demo seen at LA :love:
I'm expecting quite a lot of new information to come out of the show in Barcelona this coming week. One would think that they have hammered out most all of the design and components, etc. now that they are entering into production of vehicles for certification approvals. So, my theory is that any information that they have been holding back on the Ocean may get revealed next week. And, hopefully, we will see some actual road testing in the very near future. Again, we'll see!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Most likely the 20” F7 AeroStealth without hub caps, and a nice 5th option too!

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,162 Posts
Great 10 spoke aero wheels....I like em!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Reactions: Holt

·
Registered
87 Posts
I like those wheels but to me they look undersized in those massive wheel wells. The car really seems to be made with the 22 inchers in mind... That said, I don't particularly relish the idea of paying for replacement tires in that size. Hmm, decisions, decisions

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
746 Posts
I came across this photo on FB. Regarding the 20" wheel, there are 2 photos. Is one without the aero cover? I'd prefer the 20" wheels, but the black aero cover doesn't work for me with with the blue colors. Too much dark. That's why I want the sea salt interior, for the contrast.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I came across this photo on FB. Regarding the 20" wheel, there are 2 photos. Is one without the aero cover? I'd prefer the 20" wheels, but the black aero cover doesn't work for me with with the blue colors. Too much dark. That's why I want the sea salt interior, for the contrast.
I really like the looks of the F5 AirGliders. Apparently though, they are only available in 22" according to the chart you found.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I really like the looks of the F5 AirGliders. Apparently though, they are only available in 22" according to the chart you found.
My favorite is the silver accent Slipstream. Presumably journalists will have test driven them before I make up my mind about ordering so I can find out how much they affect the ride. If it's not too jarring, I may have to go for them. I was even earlier thinking that if I got the dark 20" wheels, I might go for the Solar Orange exterior.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My favorite is the silver accent Slipstream. Presumably journalists will have test driven them before I make up my mind about ordering so I can find out how much they affect the ride. If it's not too jarring, I may have to go for them. I was even earlier thinking that if I got the dark 20" wheels, I might go for the Solar Orange exterior.
Roger that baydreamer. That Solar Orange is a fabulous color! Yep, that orange and black combo should look absolutely good together. I'll bet they will be really proud of the Solar Orange from a cost standpoint! Seems like it was a "tricoat?"

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was looking again at the photo taken in the factory. Those wheels look like they could be 20". I'd be happy with them.
You know, they might just be 20" inchers by the looks of how they consume space within the wheel well. Which rims are those on Blu Angel's Solar Orange photo above? I like those. Maybe an aero cover over a black rim??

·
Registered
746 Posts
You know, they might just be 20" inchers by the looks of how they consume space within the wheel well. Which rims are those on Blu Angel's Solar Orange photo above? I like those. Maybe an aero cover over a black rim??
That was an older prototype. The easiest way to tell is that OCEAN isn't on the front of the car like it is now. I mention that because it looks like those wheels won't be available. I haven't seen them on the current (and presumably final) version of the Ocean.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts