Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
2016 Cadillac ELR
459 Posts
Man those look soooo good. I’ve always bought black cars. But just like my current black Cadillac, it’s so tough to keep clean. I swore after buying this car I’d never buy another black car…. Ugh…that black Ocean looks so sexy though :cry:

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

· Registered
228 Posts
Man those look soooo good. I’ve always bought black cars. But just like my current black Cadillac, it’s so tough to keep clean. I swore after buying this car I’d never buy another black car…. Ugh…that black Ocean looks so sexy though :cry:
Same here. Love the look of a glossy black car. I currently have a Black CRV. I was going to get the Ocean in black but kinda want something different. Probably will go for the Silver Lining.

· Registered
57 Posts
The reason for me preferring black is that the plastic parts of a car are not as visible as with the other colours. And unfortunately we have some on the Ocean. Much more than e.g. compared to the photo here of @Deafsoundguy's Cadillac. Or just look on the Great White version. It simply is not, mainly because of the fenders being plastic.
Would have praised Henrik Fisker if he had also priorized that like I do...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts