859 Posts
This one?
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Reactions: KMBrown

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
859 Posts
I got the email this morning saying the car is at the Petersen Museum through early 2023. We have a membership there and was actually planning on going today but my kid has a hockey tournament. He seems to have a soccer game or hockey tournament every weekend but will try to get down there. I will take pictures when I finally get there.

BTW, the Petersen Museum is a mile south of the Grove so anyone coming to L.A. for the Fisker Lounge, the Petersen Museum is worth a side trip. They have multiple EVs on display (including one from 1915).

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
859 Posts
I went to the Petersen Museum this morning; apparently on display "through early 2023" means August 28th. The car was no longer there and was replaced by the DeLorean Alpha V. They also replaced the Pininfarina exhibit with an Andy Warhol Mercedes exhibit which was really cool (although I do have a personal connection to Pininfarina). They have a nice (but small) EV exhibit.

They did have this on display that was designed by a certain Henrik Fisker:
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive design

Some other pics:
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

• Love
Reactions: Deafsoundguy

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 63,000+
1,336 Posts
I went to the Petersen Museum this morning; apparently on display "through early 2023" means August 28th. The car was no longer there and was replaced by the DeLorean Alpha V. They also replaced the Pininfarina exhibit with an Andy Warhol Mercedes exhibit which was really cool (although I do have a personal connection to Pininfarina). They have a nice (but small) EV exhibit.

They did have this on display that was designed by a certain Henrik Fisker:

Some other pics:

View attachment 1542
Wow, exquisite looking Pininfarina Battista EV…in BLUE PLANET

BTW, the Petersen Museum is a mile south of the Grove so anyone coming to L.A. for the Fisker Lounge, the Petersen Museum is worth a side trip.
Thx for the heads-up.
Always wanted to visit the WORLD FAMOUS Petersen Museum…
and it’s so close to The Grove shopping complex in LA

Reactions: TT97
1 - 8 of 8 Posts