Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I was expecting to purchase my Ocean, I was planning on getting the Ultra. However, I am wondering if the Flexee Lease would allow me to step up to the One. Does anyone know when we would get actual figures for the the lease payments? Then, I understand there will only be 5,000 Ones produced. How will I know if I will be able to be one of those 5,000? Thanks.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,162 Posts
@babychef
Gotta hedge your bets...Deposit funds for the ONE!
Come September 2022 (on-line Configurator) and you may be called!
Head Facial expression Vertebrate Cartoon Jaw

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
But, I also can't designate whether I want the Ultra, One, or Extreme until the configurator is available in September, right?
Oh, I'm not sure.
Perhaps send Fisker an enquiry specifically about the Exclusive Fisker One (5,000 prod.)
Depending on their answer, you could place a second reservation for $100.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Since I was expecting to purchase my Ocean, I was planning on getting the Ultra. However, I am wondering if the Flexee Lease would allow me to step up to the One. Does anyone know when we would get actual figures for the the lease payments? Then, I understand there will only be 5,000 Ones produced. How will I know if I will be able to be one of those 5,000? Thanks.
I am just guessing here but I would assume that the One's will only be for purchase and not the Lease/Rental/subscription program since their is only a limited number of those. So guess 2500 for US and Canada and 2500 for Europe. I would think the lease will only be for Sport, Ultra, and Extreme versions and not the One. My reasoning is because those 3 trims are the trims he is promoting so the One is more of a Limited Edition so probably not covered under the Flexee Lease Program.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am just guessing here but I would assume that the One's will only be for purchase and not the Lease/Rental/subscription program since their is only a limited number of those. So guess 2500 for US and Canada and 2500 for Europe. I would think the lease will only be for Sport, Ultra, and Extreme versions and not the One. My reasoning is because those 3 trims are the trims he is promoting so the One is more of a Limited Edition so probably not covered under the Flexee Lease Program.
I tend to agree with you. If One was part of the lease program that would mean they could be recirculated and I’m not sure they would want that. Just my thoughts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I sent a question to Fisker. We'll see what they say.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
@babychef
YES....let's hope for a positive answer...
You deserve the Ocean One!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The reply:

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for being part of the Fisker Fam! We are excited that you've chosen to join us in creating a clean future for all.

Fisker plans to provide a detail rich experience on our app that will allow you to track your vehicle as we approach your delivery. When the start of production for your reservation nears, we will notify you about the availability of different vehicle configurations and different prices. At that time, you will then need to choose your preferred configuration.

Sincerely,
Your Fisker Rådgiver
(Advisor in Danish 😊)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
620 Posts
For your info the One (5000 uns) will be to finance the lease to come for other versions so no lease on the One.

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
620 Posts
If that is true, then it will be an Ultra for me.
@babychef I have read that somewhere but don't find anymore so I contact Fisker Rådgive and here their answer:
We have not disclosed that information: we will release more details closer to launch.
Usual answer for now on many points :( so stay tune.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.