Fisker Ocean Forum banner

Ocean One waiting list

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  TeslaYperformance 
#1 ·
I recall being asked if I wanted to be on the waiting list (UK). I said yes and on the web Fisker site it said near my reservation words to the effect of: You are now on the Ocean One waiting list. If you would like to remove this the press here or something like that.

A week later that message I was on a waiting list is gone. Anyone else had similar experience ? I emailed Fisker but no response.

#2 ·
I recall being asked if I wanted to be on the waiting list (UK). I said yes and on the web Fisker site it said near my reservation words to the effect of: You are now on the Ocean One waiting list. If you would like to remove this the press here or something like that.

A week later that message I was on a waiting list is gone. Anyone else had similar experience ? I emailed Fisker but no response.
same here (in USA) its gone

#6 ·
Got reply for a Radgiver - Said i am on the list but all orders are closed and more info post SOP in November.
All i hope is the color choice for Extreme and tyres are free.

Just noticed that in UK dependent on electricity tarrif, its cheaper to drive my old A3 than a new electric car!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.