Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
722 Posts
Thx @baydreamer

SPOILER ALERT: results shown below…..do NOT read further if you don’t want to know)

Good 8:00 minute comparison between Fisker Ocean vs VW ID.4
my main take-always if you choose not to watch

FISKER OCEAN. vs. Volkswagen ID.4

SUV. CROSSOVER
Longer (+8”). Shorter (-8”)
Wider. (+6”). Less wide (-6”)
wheelbase (+6”). Shorter WB (-6”)
Height (equal). Height (equal)

CARGO AREA
25 cubic ft (seats up). Larger 30 cu. Ft (seats up)
45 Cu. Ft (seats flat). Larger 64 Cu. Ft. (Seats flat)

BACK SEAT LEGROOM
Longer (+3.0”). Shorter (-3.0”)

TOWING CAPACITY
4000 lbs (awd) 2700 lbs (awd)

PERFORMANCE STATS
275 HP (Sport fwd). 201 HP (rwd)
540 HP Ultra awd). 295 HP (awd)

The biggest difference is cargo area is partly due to the much larger rear legroom
Therefore, if you value rear legroom over cargo capacity, Fisker Ocean is more comfortable
Secondly, the Ocean longer wheelbase (6”) will give a much smoother ride.

There you have it…
Fisker Ocean TKO over Volkswagen ID.4

·
Registered
4 Posts
It will be interesting, for sure. I own 2 ID.4s (FE and Pro/S) and have 2 reservations for the Oceans (and 1 for the PEAR for good measure). I am really loving my ID.4a but am equally excited for the Oceans to start rolling off the line! 😎

·
Registered
131 Posts
It will be interesting, for sure. I own 2 ID.4s (FE and Pro/S) and have 2 reservations for the Oceans (and 1 for the PEAR for good measure). I am really loving my ID.4a but am equally excited for the Oceans to start rolling off the line! 😎
Welcome to the forum @Bill Tatun! Are you looking to replace the ID.4s with the two Oceans? What have they been like to own?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Bill Tatun! Are you looking to replace the ID.4s with the two Oceans? What have they been like to own?
We’ll have to see when the Oceans are expected to arrive. My two reservations are spread out so maybe? We (wife and I) love the ID.4s. They are our only cars for both local and cross-country trips and have been exceptional vehicles. We have 23K on the FE and about 13K on the Pro/S. Coming up to 1 year on the FE and in August 1 year on the Pro/S.

·
Registered
4 Posts
What kind of real driving range is the ID4 averaging? Anyone know?
Depending on driving type, habits, and weather. My wife gets anywhere from 270-290 mi/full charge (calculated). But I only get 240-260 miles. Or sometimes less if it is all highway rolling in colder temps (although we don’t get real cold in Florida).

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
722 Posts
@Bill Tatun
Welcome Aboard!
My wife gets anywhere from 270-290 mi/full charge (calculated). But I only get 240-260 miles.
You must be wearing heavier shoes!
perhaps a change to flip flops would increase your mileage range!

Reactions: Bill Tatun
1 - 10 of 10 Posts