Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Code: DD7VYC
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this forum. I am a previous Fisker Karma owner and could have reserved an Ocean early, but I waited until now. Hoping to get it in 2024 (end of)...no rush.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
716 Posts
@nolimit
All past & present Fisker owners are
most welcome!
Get your Reservation in line to lock
in pricing for all delivered Fisker
Oceans by 2024

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
497 Posts
I just found this forum. I am a previous Fisker Karma owner and could have reserved an Ocean early, but I waited until now. Hoping to get it in 2024 (end of)...no rush.
There's a place in my region that specializes in Karma sales and service. I sometimes fantasize buying a second car just for fun. The Karma is very tempting. I'm lucky enough to have seen one quite a few years ago. I'm also a recent Ocean reserver.

·
Registered
Code: DD7VYC
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's a place in my region that specializes in Karma sales and service. I sometimes fantasize buying a second car just for fun. The Karma is very tempting. I'm lucky enough to have seen one quite a few years ago. I'm also a recent Ocean reserver.
It's absolutely gorgeous! It breaks necks when you drive it and it's an exclusive car. It's heavy like driving a tank and is not sporty. It's a compact interior and not much room at all. Personally, they buy a car from 2012, designed in 2007 and basically do no major updates on it. Very disappointed with KA on that. They have other models, but no experience with them. I do love Fisker though, great designer and happy to buy another.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts