Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Ocean Extreme
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not me... I didn't make the cut for Ones. I'll have to wait for the Extremes to roll out. I wonder if all the Ohio ones will be delivered around the same time frame.

·
Registered
Ocean Extreme
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’m getting silver lining For now. If solar orange was available I might go that route. I think there is someone in Cincinnati that has an order in.
I'm between Mariana and Horizon Grey. Will need to see the final painted cars to make the decision. Definitely going with 20's for wheels... need that range!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm between Mariana and Horizon Grey. Will need to see the final painted cars to make the decision. Definitely going with 20's for wheels... need that range!
I am going with 20” wheels as well. Twice a year we drive from Cleveland to Hilton Head down I77. Right now, there are no level 3 non-Tesla chargers in WV on I77. Need the range to make it from Marietta to Whytheville. Hopefully, with the IRA monies, there will be more chargers by the end of 2023.

·
Registered
Ocean Extreme
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am going with 20” wheels as well. Twice a year we drive from Cleveland to Hilton Head down I77. Right now, there are no level 3 non-Tesla chargers in WV on I77. Need the range to make it from Marietta to Whytheville. Hopefully, with the IRA monies, there will be more chargers by the end of 2023.
I think I saw in the WV plans (see below) that they were looking to add a few:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry I am coming to this late lol. I'm in Ohio, somewhere between Akron and Cleveland and Youngstown. Ok, closer to the first two than the 3rd.

I want to see the vehicle in person. Does anyone know of plans for it to come to Ohio?

I made the cut for the 1, turned it down for the unknown factor with it, and the timing I couldn't justify the 70k. I'm in line for the Extreme but with inflation and the market I don't know if I will keep it. Might have to go Ultra and be responsible.

I need details on the car, and no one has driven it yet. Fisker has this one chance left for a vehicle. If he fails again, he won't get another shot likely.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts