Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Very nice. I have a feeling all rental car companies will buy not only Oceans but a bunch of electric vehicles from different companies for their fleet. So far I know that Autonomy, and Fisker doing a subscription base style lease. Now in the UK Onto is doing the same. Maybe tides have turned so pretty much anyone can have EVs and not have to have a certain income to do it.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice. I have a feeling all rental car companies will buy not only Oceans but a bunch of electric vehicles from different companies for their fleet. So far I know that Autonomy, and Fisker doing a subscription base style lease. Now in the UK Onto is doing the same. Maybe tides have turned so pretty much anyone can have EVs and not have to have a certain income to do it.
And didn't Henrik say that the reason he's taking preorders for the PEAR is because companies wanted to order them for fleets? I'm going to be renting a car this summer. I'd love for it to be electric, but I'm not sure what the charging situation is like where I'm heading (Prince Edward Island, for all of you Canucks).

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
716 Posts
@baydreamer
what the charging situation is like where I'm heading (Prince Edward Island, for all of you Canucks).
Rest easy and drive your rental EV in harmony with the PEI ethos!

You will have a myriad of choices for EV chargers

Be sure to visit a few of the 63 lighthouses on this beautiful rolling hilled isle

Finally, when the munchies hit you, your palate will be completely satisfied
by beautiful food all over the island

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@baydreamer

Rest easy and drive your rental EV in harmony with the PEI ethos!

You will have a myriad of choices for EV chargers

Be sure to visit a few of the 63 lighthouses on this beautiful rolling hilled isle

Finally, when the munchies hit you, your palate will be completely satisfied
by beautiful food all over the island
Thanks! I've been there 3 times in the past, last time 1999 (landed on Canada Day), so I'm way overdue. My favorite place ever. And now they have a trail that covers the entire island. An epic pilgrimage trail circles Prince Edward Island

1 - 5 of 5 Posts