Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Polestar will be producing that amazing convertible concept, probably toned down for production. And they're already taking reservations. For just $25,000, you can reserve a spot for the Concept edition. The specs don't measure up at all to the Ronin. Both will cost around $200,000.

·
Registered
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
512 Posts
Polestar will be producing that amazing convertible concept, probably toned down for production. And they're already taking reservations. For just $25,000, you can reserve a spot for the Concept edition. The specs don't measure up at all to the Ronin. Both will cost around $200,000.
I was pretty unimpressed with this. 300 miles of range? Yawn. 0-60 in 3.1 Seconds? Not bad. Mid-sized sedan/Model 3 P territory. For $200k? For a Chinese EV? Get out. (No offense, I have nothing against Chinese companies, but srsly?)

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
624 Posts
I was pretty unimpressed with this. 300 miles of range? Yawn. 0-60 in 3.1 Seconds? Not bad. Mid-sized sedan/Model 3 P territory. For $200k? For a Chinese EV? Get out. (No offense, I have nothing against Chinese companies, but srsly?)
The extra price is probably due to the drone that you can launch from the back of the car.
:p
I am kidding 🤣

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
607 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Cadillac ELR
214 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
That thing is sick. Maybe if my Fisker stock shoots to the moon i'll buy one. Most of polestar's designs are great, except for the polestar 2 which is too blocky and boring for my taste. And the interior was cramped. I dont want any car on a shared ICE platform.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts