Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Henrik said the following in an interview:

Source

“We have built cars the entire year [in Europe] and we have also, I think, managed our supply chain really well; we are still on schedule,” said CEO and founder Henrik Fisker, Fisker CEO in an interview with Yahoo Finance. “I think we might be the only EV company that has not delayed or lowered our production forecast; in fact, we're trying to increase production next year due to the high demand for our vehicles.”

Is this a new development? Fisker was firm in the August call on what their plans are for 2023, and I don't recall "increased production" being mentioned.

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
326 Posts
Henrik said the following in an interview:

Source

“We have built cars the entire year [in Europe] and we have also, I think, managed our supply chain really well; we are still on schedule,” said CEO and founder Henrik Fisker, Fisker CEO in an interview with Yahoo Finance. “I think we might be the only EV company that has not delayed or lowered our production forecast; in fact, we're trying to increase production next year due to the high demand for our vehicles.”

Is this a new development? Fisker was firm in the August call on what their plans are for 2023, and I don't recall "increased production" being mentioned.
He's mentioned a few times they are talking to Magna to increase production to 150,000 units annually. I thought he was talking for 2024 but can see it trying for next year as well.

·
Super Moderator
733 Posts
It sure seems like they're trying to. On the Investors meeting call, he mentioned that they're going to crank out some Ultra's next year even though they could probably sell Extreme's the entire year.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It sure seems like they're trying to. On the Investors meeting call, he mentioned that they're going to crank out some Ultra's next year even though they could probably sell Extreme's the entire year.
Yes, I keyed in on that as well. The Q3 promise for Ultras and Sports, although nice to hear, may not work for me personally.
I have been wishfully hoping for an announcement like the following:
"Due to the overwhelming demand for Ultras, we have worked with Magna and will be starting Ultra SOP in early Q2 2023".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts