Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am from Germany and new to this forum. Since 5th of July I'm trying to submit my EUR 5,000 prepayment via the Pre-Order procedure,
but it failed two times until now, each with a 10 days times loss in between. Today I was introduced for another try.
Again, I've done all the points in the procedure and finally reached the payment step.
Using my Master Card failed three times,
so I had to switch back to SPEA transfer - which previously failed two times in the last weeks. I'm starting to be curious about it ...

Wondering whether other buyers face the same problems?

Cheers.
R.

Registered
Referral ode JCP1CQ
Hello,

I am from Germany and new to this forum. Since 5th of July I'm trying to submit my EUR 5,000 prepayment via the Pre-Order procedure,
but it failed two times until now, each with a 10 days times loss in between. Today I was introduced for another try.
Again, I've done all the points in the procedure and finally reached the payment step.
Using my Master Card failed three times,
so I had to switch back to SPEA transfer - which previously failed two times in the last weeks. I'm starting to be curious about it ...

Wondering whether other buyers face the same problems?

Cheers.
R.
Hi, we had a problem too, but solved it. Look out for:

- in your adress account details in your registration in the app/website, there is a State felt, leave it blank or write the same name as your city name.

OR

- are you aware that there is a marker pointing at either Mastercard, visacard, Maestro. Swipe the marker to the card you are using.

OR

- Your card has a limit, so you cant pay 5K. Talk to your bank advisor to raise the limit.

We had the first problem with the State felt. But read others have had some of the other isses I`m pointing at.
I really hope your payment will work, so you Can look forward to this exciting car 馃檹馃徎馃槃馃寠

Registered
Referral ode JCP1CQ
Hi, we had a problem too, but solved it. Look out for:

- in your adress account details in your registration in the app/website, there is a State felt, leave it blank or write the same name as your city name.

OR

- are you aware that there is a marker pointing at either Mastercard, visacard, Maestro. Swipe the marker to the card you are using.

OR

- Your card has a limit, so you cant pay 5K. Talk to your bank advisor to raise the limit.

We had the first problem with the State felt. But read others have had some of the other isses I`m pointing at.
I really hope your payment will work, so you Can look forward to this exciting car 馃檹馃徎馃槃馃寠
Or maybe you use umlaut Or scarfes s. Try not to. I dont know if the american system recognizes it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply - appreciated greatly.

Address acount details:
I could enter 'NDS' meaning 'Niedersachsen' (which sounds, to me, the correct input) being the State of Germany where I live.

Marker pointing 'Master Card' or 'SEPA'
Yes - during my multiple tries I took special care of setting the little red marker correctly in every case.

Card limit:
Yes, I had double checked it BEFORE with my bank - the limit is not reached with a 5K transfer.

German 'umlaute':
I took care of not using such letters now.

Perhaps the SEPA transfer will work out without problems - this time now. But my previous experience with Fisker and SEPA
(first invitation for Pre-order and my try, both on 05/07/2022 - rejection notification on 15/07/2022,
second try on the same day, 15/07/2022 - rejection note on 22/07/2022)
and now the third try on today, leaving a bad feeling in me, because during my third try on today I made three attempts with my
Master Card,which failed, but after switching to SEPA it seemed to work out well - equal to my first and my second try earlier,
which worked out well, too, but lead to a rejection note lateron.

I'm afraid, that Fisker will email me a third time in about a week or so, that the payment was not transfered, for another time ...
So, when will Fisker stop playing games with seriously interested buyers - if they can't solve the probs with their payment
module??? In today's world it is absolutely no problem, any more, to do any transfers to anywhere, worldwide.

Fisker should be able to settle the electronic bugs, and if there appear any logical deviations/ incorrectness during the input,
the system must be able to lead s.o. back to the mistake and make corrections, if any apply (but there, definitely, were none
during my input, all worked out smooth).

I had extensive email correspondance with the Fisker Support Team (in Denmark) in this regard in the meantime, but all replies
had no personal signature and I'm afraid, the people there really are not aware of this massive problem, or, they are simply
overstrained, to solve this important problem. I can't believe that I'm the only guy facing such massive troubles - although
willing to support Fisker by doing the 5K transfer promptly, since three weeks now.

For me it would be simple to use the given Fisker code numbers and do a transfer to Fisker's account from my side -
if I only had the account details from Fisker.

Cheers,
R.

Registered
Referral ode JCP1CQ
Hi there,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply - appreciated greatly.

Address acount details:
I could enter 'NDS' meaning 'Niedersachsen' (which sounds, to me, the correct input) being the State of Germany where I live.

Marker pointing 'Master Card' or 'SEPA'
Yes - during my multiple tries I took special care of setting the little red marker correctly in every case.

Card limit:
Yes, I had double checked it BEFORE with my bank - the limit is not reached with a 5K transfer.

German 'umlaute':
I took care of not using such letters now.

Perhaps the SEPA transfer will work out without problems - this time now. But my previous experience with Fisker and SEPA
(first invitation for Pre-order and my try, both on 05/07/2022 - rejection notification on 15/07/2022,
second try on the same day, 15/07/2022 - rejection note on 22/07/2022)
and now the third try on today, leaving a bad feeling in me, because during my third try on today I made three attempts with my
Master Card,which failed, but after switching to SEPA it seemed to work out well - equal to my first and my second try earlier,
which worked out well, too, but lead to a rejection note lateron.

I'm afraid, that Fisker will email me a third time in about a week or so, that the payment was not transfered, for another time ...
So, when will Fisker stop playing games with seriously interested buyers - if they can't solve the probs with their payment
module??? In today's world it is absolutely no problem, any more, to do any transfers to anywhere, worldwide.

Fisker should be able to settle the electronic bugs, and if there appear any logical deviations/ incorrectness during the input,
the system must be able to lead s.o. back to the mistake and make corrections, if any apply (but there, definitely, were none
during my input, all worked out smooth).

I had extensive email correspondance with the Fisker Support Team (in Denmark) in this regard in the meantime, but all replies
had no personal signature and I'm afraid, the people there really are not aware of this massive problem, or, they are simply
overstrained, to solve this important problem. I can't believe that I'm the only guy facing such massive troubles - although
willing to support Fisker by doing the 5K transfer promptly, since three weeks now.

For me it would be simple to use the given Fisker code numbers and do a transfer to Fisker's account from my side -
if I only had the account details from Fisker.

Cheers,
R.
I really know how you feel - totally frustrated. I still recommend you blank State and write your city. Try it!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi,
I've seen the information on my account, that the 5K transfer will be done tomorrow.
Sounds really great now.
I only have the apprehension, that the time delay has thrown me back in the ONE - queue:
I've done the EUR 250 transfer very early, on the 3rd of January this year, which was
almost immediately after the invitation.
Same with the 5K transfer: invitation on 5th of July, and my first transfer attempt the same day.
But now it's the 25th of July.
Hope it doesn't make a difference when the time comes up to the distribution of the ONE.
I hope for the best: can't wait to drive this beauty !!!

R.

Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
Hi,
I've seen the information on my account, that the 5K transfer will be done tomorrow.
Sounds really great now.
I only have the apprehension, that the time delay has thrown me back in the ONE - queue:
I've done the EUR 250 transfer very early, on the 3rd of January this year, which was
almost immediately after the invitation.
Same with the 5K transfer: invitation on 5th of July, and my first transfer attempt the same day.
But now it's the 25th of July.
Hope it doesn't make a difference when the time comes up to the distribution of the ONE.
I hope for the best: can't wait to drive this beauty !!!

R.
If you go to your account under "reservations" either online or the app; once confirmed it will show your "Pre-Order Date." I am assuming that is the date they will use for the queue; hopefully it has the 5th.

Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
Thanks for the information, which I found on my account.
Unfortunately: no.
It had changed from 5 July (first try) to 15 July (2nd try) and states now 23 July.
Bummer!

Ralf
Don't worry @R.a.l.f. you are closed of the factory so it will be not a big difference on your delivery ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts