Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
1,063 Posts
"We expect all deliveries of the Fisker Ocean One to occur by end of September 2023" That is a long time to complete the 5,000 initial orders.

· Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
1,451 Posts
"We expect all deliveries of the Fisker Ocean One to occur by end of September 2023" That is a long time to complete the 5,000 initial orders.
UK and Canada don't get Ones until June 2023. So a few months of those deliveries takes you up to September.

Reactions: Fiskerati

· Registered
1,063 Posts
UK and Canada don't get Ones until June 2023. So a few months of those deliveries takes you up to September.
Ahh. Got it. So they will be delivering Extremes to the launch markets ahead of Ones to UK and Canada I suppose?

BTW, stupid question: People keep saying "I reserved a One or Extreme etc." but I cannot for the life of me remember reserving a particular model. There is a Reservation and then there is a configuration. The Configuration on the account can be changed whenever (I just changed mine) but the Reservation is just a place in line that is not connected to the model AFAIK. Am I remembering wrong?

Reactions: KMBrown

· Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
1,031 Posts
BTW, stupid question: People keep saying "I reserved a One or Extreme etc." but I cannot for the life of me remember reserving a particular model. There is a Reservation and then there is a configuration. The Configuration on the account can be changed whenever (I just changed mine) but the Reservation is just a place in line that is not connected to the model AFAIK. Am I remembering wrong?
No, you're right. No one actually order any specific model (until today when people are actually ordering the One); people are just stating they are ordering the Extreme/Ultra/Sport/etc. based on their preference but no one is locked in to any specific model. If you were one of the first 5,000 to reserve and you "configured" the Sport, you would still get the invite for the One.

· Registered
101 Posts
My reservation was 11/27/19 and no email today.
You were on the first day and I was on the 3rd day of the reservations opening up. I don't see how you especially didn't get an email today. Have we heard how many emails went out today? I'm not too worried about it as I'm definitely not putting down a non-refundable $5,000 on something with so little factual information out there, but I'm curious how the email recipients were determined at this point.

Reactions: Gerry

· Registered
1,063 Posts
No, you're right. No one actually order any specific model (until today when people are actually ordering the One); people are just stating they are ordering the Extreme/Ultra/Sport/etc. based on their preference but no one is locked in to any specific model. If you were one of the first 5,000 to reserve and you "configured" the Sport, you would still get the invite for the One.
Thanks for clarification.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.