Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
716 Posts
Magna Steyr Manufacturing Plant

"The engineering center and prototype shop will drive the first build phases for the Ocean.
The prototype facility, which has a capacity of about 1,500 vehicles per year, will enable the prototype build phase to be carried out using serial production conditions, helping to train the production team and ensure a smooth transfer to the serial production line."

·
Registered
716 Posts
Great News:

Began production of next-level prototypes at the Fisker Ocean assembly facility.
We will soon have the capability to produce two prototypes per day to support our comprehensive test and validation program for global certification.

·
Registered
716 Posts
HENRIK FISKER:

" I'm flying over next week (Feb 21-Feb 25, 2022) to see the first Ocean prototype coming off the prototype line.

We have seen the first parts coming in are very high quality for this early in the process.

We are on schedule to start deliveries in November this year.

We are tackling, like everybody else, a chip crisis and supply chain, but so far, we have been able to mitigate through that and we are on target.

I'm looking forward to fly over and see the vehicle on the prototype line next week.

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra
301 Posts
HENRIK FISKER:

" I'm flying over next week (Feb 21-Feb 25, 2022) to see the first Ocean prototype coming off the prototype line.

We have seen the first parts coming in are very high quality for this early in the process.

We are on schedule to start deliveries in November this year.

We are tackling, like everybody else, a chip crisis and supply chain, but so far, we have been able to mitigate through that and we are on target.

I'm looking forward to fly over and see the vehicle on the prototype line next week.
I believe that with those prototypes they will begin the road tests for ajustements and later on get the final prototypes accident tests. Tell me if I missed something!

·
Registered
716 Posts
I believe that with those prototypes they will begin the road tests for ajustements and later on get the final prototypes accident tests. Tell me if I missed something!
Yeah you did!
Fisker Inc is looking for drivers!🤣

·
Registered
716 Posts
Henrik will see the Ocean prototypes tomorrow (Friday Feb 25, 2022)

"Fisker was stopping in London on his way to Graz, Austria, where manufacturing partner Magna Steyr has 47 Ocean prototypes in various stages of pre-production, he said."

1 - 14 of 14 Posts