Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! From what I've read, it sounds like there is a rear screen in The One edition. Thoughts? Answers? This means there would be the front bi-directional screen, and then the rear info screen that gives the rear passengers the ability to change their comfort levels of air etc.

Thanks!

· Registered
515 Posts
Correct. It is located in pullout armrest in the centre back seat. The 2023 range rover sport has a similarly designed if you are looking for an example. You can also see the plastic mockup of the screen on the Autogeful video review of the Ocean on YouTube.

· Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
1,031 Posts
here is a screenshot of the rear screen.

Automotive design Personal luxury car Font Vehicle Auto part

From around 5:50 of:

Reactions: Danmark and HotIce

· Registered
679 Posts
Hi all! From what I've read, it sounds like there is a rear screen in The One edition. Thoughts? Answers? This means there would be the front bi-directional screen, and then the rear info screen that gives the rear passengers the ability to change their comfort levels of air etc.

Thanks!
One video I saw showed the rear seat recline as well.

· Registered
177 Posts

· Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
1,451 Posts
The graphics seem to suggest that that air flow in the rear seats comes through the seats. Are these seats ventilated? Or just heated?
That's just an indication for heated seats.

One thing not mentioned is that the photo indicates that air flow modes can be changed with the arrow buttons. The specs don't mention three-zone HVAC, but it appears that you get more control than most second row HVAC controls.

· Registered
642 Posts
That's a real shame! Where was this mentioned?
I can't say there is a comprehensive list of all of the things the Ocean does not include but it not listed anywhere in any of the most thorough features lists. Also, Henrik himself, when talking about the seats, only mentions that they are heated. I would assume he would also say they are cooled if they were since that isn't exactly a trade secret.
Most of the premium seat materials are breathable. Either an "Eco-Suede" or cloth sections so they might have decided it was not as important since you can also remotely air-condition the car on the highest trim and with the "winter package".

· Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
1,031 Posts
Also, ventilated seats would need to be perforated, so for sure none of the seats on the preproduction cars have the possibility of ventilated seats. This could be added when they start production (while hopeful, unlikely).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.