Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where does Fisker stand on the right to repair?

Aptera and Polestar have said they will sell parts and provide documentation to owners so they can fix their own vehicles. Telsa fails massively on this account.

Right to repair is critical for me, especially in my remote location and with so few shops willing to work on EVs right now.

Since Fisker may be calling me any minute now to ask for an order, I'd really like to get this settled. :)

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
969 Posts
This brings up the issue of the sealed hood. How easy will it be to access? There has to be a way to fill wiper fluid, clean out debris, 12V battery, etc. I like to futz around with my Model 3, even though it's a relatively "no service" vehicle.

Reactions: Alley Oop

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wouldn’t be surprised if the fisker hood emblem opened to serve as a windshield washer fill. That would be cool.

But I want to know about right to repair, as I don’t want to be stuck with no option but Fisker-approved shops to buy and install parts after the warranty expires, which could mean a long drive, time off work, and thousands in unnecessary repair costs like some Tesla owners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts